13

We began to kiss, and in the heat of the moment, we both quickly became aroused once more. Our kissing intensified, becoming more frantic, and she was more assertive than before. As I caressed her breasts while kissing her, she reached down and fondled my cock. I was amazed at how she always managed to apply just the right pressure, teasing me without causing discomfort.

Soon, I was fully erect again. I moved my hands away from her breasts and began to lick and suck at them. Simultaneously, I reached into her FBT shorts and started fingering her pussy. I discovered that she was already incredibly wet, and my fingers were slick with her juices. She was highly responsive to my touch, her entire body twitching at the movements of my fingers on her pussy lips.

I attempted to remove her shorts, but she resisted, gripping the waistband tightly. She shook her head, but with her eyes closed, she seemed incapable of speech, merely protecting her modesty instinctively. I believe she sensed my desire and was slightly fearful that I would lose control. And she was correct. It was as if her breakup with Joon was my cue to escalate things. I simply had to have her today.

I resumed my exploration of her body, my lips fervently focusing on her nipples, aware of her sensitivity. She began to moan increasingly louder, and I continued to stimulate her pussy. Soon, her breathing became heavier, and I knew that I was on the brink of making her cum. Her entire body was twitching intensely under my touch, and she had firmly gripped my wrists, simultaneously trying to stop me because the sensation was becoming overwhelming, yet not actually halting me because it felt so good. I reveled in the power of being able to do that to her, and I found myself so aroused that I felt I would explode if I couldn't penetrate her.

As her body began to convulse, I knew I had succeeded, but it wasn't enough. I tried once more to remove her shorts, but again she clung to her waistband. Frustrated, I decided to exhaust her. So, I reached into her shorts once more and began to finger her pussy. She gasped in surprise, and with that incredibly sexy look where she was half begging me to stop and half encouraging me to continue, she opened her eyes wide to look at me. I moved up to kiss her, silencing all her protests, and resumed my assault on her body. This time, her breathing was labored, and her moans were becoming increasingly frequent and louder.

My wrist was growing tired from reaching inside her shorts, so I removed them. She had a look of relief, which was quickly replaced by alarm when I reached under her shorts, pushed the material aside, and continued to finger her. She appeared as though she was about to protest, so I silenced her with a kiss. As she once more lost herself in the moment, I began to finger her more intensely, my finger half entering her.

Each time I did so, her body would stiffen at the entrance, and she would whisper to me, "Pain... don't..." I would retreat accordingly, then when she loosened up a little, I would try again. Soon she was soaking wet again, and I knew my moment had arrived. I began to push my body up slightly and kissed her passionately. As I did so, I positioned my dick where my fingers had been, and then in one smooth motion, I withdrew my fingers and guided my dick into her pussy.

It was so wet, and I found that I managed to slide in more than halfway on my first try. Her eyes opened wide in sudden alarm, and she gave a half scream that was muffled by my mouth. She frantically tried pushing me off, but I was not to be stopped. I simply had to have her today. I half withdrew my dick and managed to go all in with one firm push. I felt some resistance and then felt it break. Her whole body tightened, and then I felt her body go limp as she gave up all the fight.

But I could see that it had been painful for her, and so after that, I tried to move slower. Nevertheless, the feeling was incredible, as for the first time my penis encountered the heat inside of a pussy, and it was literally a mind-blowing experience. I slowly began to pump myself in and out of her, but within a few strokes, I couldn't take it anymore, and I felt my whole body shudder as I emptied myself into her, my second release for the day.