11

The subsequent three months flew by swiftly. James and Kathy were essentially out of my life, and I felt relieved to be free of them. Elizabeth even occasionally joined my family for dinner, and my parents adored her. We were leading a double life, and deep down, we probably knew something was amiss. However, we were in love, and nothing else seemed to matter.

Once, when she came over to my house to study, I was feeling aroused. So I "accidentally" spilled my orange juice all over her when I bumped into her and then suggested we shower together to clean up. She, of course, could tell that I had done this on purpose, and she feigned anger. But there was a playful glint in her eyes, and soon we were in the shower together, helping each other clean up.

As I started to soap her body, my dick naturally became erect. She looked slightly concerned at my arousal, but as long as she didn't voice her objections, I just pretended everything was fine. This was the first time we had been completely naked in front of each other, and I was relishing the moment. She began to soap my body, and I unexpectedly reached out and grabbed her. I then started to rub her body with mine, telling her that this way was faster.

Elizabeth: Yeah, sure, you're so naughty. At this rate, we'll never get clean

"Soon, my dear, soon..." I whispered into her ear, as I turned the water on. As the soap was rinsed off our bodies, I began to gently kiss her. She resisted for a moment, then reciprocated my kiss. After a couple of minutes, I nearly lost my balance and pushed her against the wall. The sudden cold sensation of the wall startled her, and she gasped loudly.

"Sorry," I mumbled. She didn't respond but continued kissing me. My hands were having the time of their lives, firmly grasping her buttocks and giving them a good squeeze. My dick was nestled between her thighs, right at the entrance of her pussy. She was holding it tightly with both legs, knowing that as long as it was there, it couldn't "accidentally" find its way in.

The cascading water and her damp hair lent her an entirely new allure. Although I had seen her shower before, witnessing her in a state of arousal in the shower was an entirely different experience. I've always been attracted to women with long, wet hair, and there she was, my dream woman, completely soaked, utterly naked, and sharing the shower with me. I began to press my groin against hers, allowing the tip of my cock to repeatedly brush against her pussy lips.

Each movement elicited a gasp from her, a blend of pleasure and surprise, lost in the sensations her body was responding to. Unintentionally, she was aiding me in masturbating with her thighs, and I felt I was on the brink of cumming. Not wanting it to end so abruptly, I ceased my grinding and started to explore with one finger between my cock and her pussy. It was incredibly hot, and the shower had made her pussy so slick that I was able to slip my finger inside her almost instantly.

She immediately opened her eyes with a loud gasp and attempted to push me away. I was ready for this and braced my body against hers, pinning her to the wall. "No darling, we can't go there. Anything but that," she said to me. "It's okay, sweetie, I won't do anything. Just trying something new. I've never touched a vagina before. I promise I won't do anything else." She kept her hands on my wrist, but her grip loosened, and I took that as consent to continue. She soon parted her legs slightly to allow my hand to explore her entire pussy.

I used my palm to stroke it, first gently then more firmly, trying to discern what would elicit the most fervent responses from her. I fingered her, and she began to moan. To my surprise, she reached out to grab my hand again, but this time to guide my fingers to her sweet spot. I was more than happy to comply, and soon she was gasping and pleading for me to stop. I knew she was on the verge of cumming, so I relentlessly continued and was rewarded with the sight of her gasping loudly, followed by her body shuddering and twitching continuously. I knew I had succeeded.