15

One afternoon, while Elizabeth and I were studying at her place, Xiu Ling returned looking absolutely exhausted. She had been moving a lot of things at school for her friend, and she had also been lugging her heavy laptop around. Elizabeth suggested that I give Xiu Ling a massage. I eagerly agreed and guided her to sit down on the couch. She was dressed in a baby blue spaghetti strap top and shorts, and I was thrilled at the opportunity to touch her.

As she sat down and leaned back on the couch, I could see just the top of her cleavage peeking out from her top, and it was exciting to have an excuse to keep it in view. Her hair was tied back, revealing the nape of her neck, as smooth and white as porcelain. As I finally laid my hands on her for the first time, I was worried I would blush, as I could feel the blood rushing to my head. I forced myself to act nonchalantly.

Her skin was incredibly smooth and soft, and she felt warm to the touch. Perhaps it was because she had just gotten home. But in my mind, I began to fantasize about my hands roaming all over her, starting with her cleavage. As I worked on her shoulders, she began to sigh with pleasure, and her head began to sway from side to side. She had such a sensual nature that every one of her actions stirred a reaction in my groin.

As I continued to work on her shoulders, one of her straps slid off, exposing her bare shoulder. I was startled but continued as if nothing had happened. Before long, the other strap also slid off, leaving me to admire her bare shoulders. Having seen her naked many times by now, just seeing her bare shoulders was no big deal. But it was the thrill of seeing her so close and in the flesh, coupled with the fact that my hands were actually touching her, that sent my imagination into overdrive and aroused me.

I eventually moved on to her neck, leaving one hand on her bare shoulder. This elicited further sighs of pleasure from her. "Lizzie, you are one lucky girl. Chris, you should do this more often, yeah?" she complimented me, as she enjoyed my massage. "Sure! Anytime you want, da-sao," I replied. "Hey! Don't make me sound so old!" she protested. "Besides, Elizabeth hasn't agreed to marry you yet, so you're not entitled to call me that."

I laughed and carried on working on her. I started to also massage her arms, enjoying the feeling of squeezing and running my hands down both her arms, feeling the softness of her skin, and the fact that she was now leaning onto me as I worked on her. Up and down my hands went, totally savoring the occasion and the opportunity to continue working on her. Eventually, my hands tired out from the exertion, and I regretfully had to stop.

Nevertheless, she had obviously enjoyed herself, as had I. This would be my first step, I told myself, towards being able to completely possess her body and being free to touch her anywhere I want and do anything I want to her. I reached out and helped her to put her shoulder straps back on, and she turned back to smile at me, to thank me for my services. In my mind, I was thinking of the many more "services" I had to offer her.

Not long after that, Xiu Ling and I were again alone in the house together. By now, Elizabeth's parents had given me a set of their house keys so that it was easier for me to come around since sometimes both sisters had yet to reach home. Elizabeth had some activity at school, so she told me to go over to her place first to wait for her. It was a hot day, so I turned on the air-conditioning in Elizabeth's room.

Xiu Ling came into the room in a t-shirt and shorts and said she wanted to enjoy the cool air. So she sat on the bed and continued studying, while I studied at Elizabeth's desk. Soon, Xiu Ling was fast asleep on the bed, and I could feast my eyes on the beauty that was lying on Elizabeth's bed. The same bed where I was regularly having sex with my girlfriend, and here was her equally gorgeous sister, sleeping on it. God, I really wanted to just take her there and then. As I walked over to cover her with the blanket, I could see her nipples, hardened by the cold air, and straining against her t-shirt.