5

Staring at those shots of her in the shower, I could feel myself quickly becoming erect again, so I hurriedly carried my laptop into the bathroom to wank off. Unlike earlier in the day, I didn't need to rely on my imagination. I could stare at her naked butt, her small and firm breasts, or just the form of her body, and think about how great it would be to have her in my arms, with me being able to lick every inch of her.

The poor quality of the video didn't do justice to the smoothness and fineness of her skin. Seeing her in real life in that white bikini was a whole new experience, but this was pretty real and good too. Before I knew it, I had unloaded my second round for the day. After flushing, I came out of the toilet, and realized with a shock that Elizabeth was outside!

I must have turned bright red and frozen because she giggled and asked me, "Why did you bring your laptop into the bathroom? Did you have work that was so urgent?"

Since I was actually just looking at pictures of her perfect naked form mere seconds ago, I only mumbled some brief excuse about finishing up an email I was halfway through. I tried to hurry away, but she caught me by my arm, and then said to me in a lowered voice, "Thanks for listening to me this afternoon, Chris. I needed someone I could trust to be there for me, and you were a good friend. I'm feeling better now. I will try to avoid James, but I don't want to jeopardize your friendship with each other. So please don't tell Joon what happened, okay?"

James was right once again. She was such a perfect angel, willing to sacrifice her own self in order to protect Joon. I felt a momentary pang of guilt since I was far from being the good friend that she could trust. Then once again I was overcome by the fact that she was such a good girl, it reinforced my own desire to make her mine.

That night, we all went out for dinner, and Elizabeth took care to sit between me and Joon. Even though she tried to sound normal, I could tell she was struggling to look at James and sound friendly. James, however, seemed to enjoy being able to taunt her with her discomfort, and not only kept on directing questions at her that forced her to answer but even kept making sexual references at Elizabeth that would always make her helpless to react in any way.

Joon, who was used to James, saw nothing suspicious about the whole affair, and I was too confused to really be able to do much to help protect Elizabeth, except to try and deflect some of James' attention. Elizabeth claimed to have a headache that night and went straight to her room immediately after dinner. I didn't see her again for the rest of the night and eventually drifted off to sleep fitfully.

We checked out of the chalet the next day, and I returned home to rest. All this time, I had been secretly stealing moments to gaze at the naked pictures of Elizabeth. She had become a secret obsession of mine. I began to appreciate every inch of her body that was revealed to me. The shape and contours of her frame, the form of her breasts, the way her slim neck led to her rosebud lips, and the expressiveness of her eyes that could convey a thousand words with a mere glance.

I saw more of her naked pictures than I saw of her in real life, and I knew I was quickly becoming a pervert. But I couldn't help myself. I had never felt this way about any girl before. Around 3pm, James and Kathy unexpectedly showed up at my door and rang the doorbell. I was surprised by their sudden visit, and they just grinned. James said, "I know your parents are overseas and you're all alone. We thought you might be lonely, so we decided to come over and keep you company. Let's watch a movie."

He took out a DVD and walked over to the TV to set it up. Completely unsuspecting, I sat down with a bewildered expression, wondering what James was planning. After all, he had never once visited my house before. When the video started, it took a few seconds to realize that I was looking at Joon and Elizabeth's chalet room.

James must have secretly placed another one of his hidden cameras in their room. This time, the sound and voice quality was surprisingly good. James explained that it was because the bedroom had better lighting than the shower. "I've cut to the good parts, to spare you all the boring times when nothing happens," he said. I began to stare at the screen, captivated by the sight of Elizabeth and Joon. For a fleeting, irrational moment, I found myself despising Joon. But of course, that was the most absurd emotion I could possibly harbor.

He turned to Elizabeth, inquiring about her well-being. "Better now, thanks dear," she responded. "James mentioned you went for a swim with him and Kathy this morning," Joon continued, causing Elizabeth to freeze in surprise. "I suppose the sun must have been too intense, resulting in your headache," Joon added. With a sigh of relief, Elizabeth simply nodded. Joon moved to her side and laid down beside her. His hands began to explore her body, and he asked her, "Shall we pick up where we left off last night?"

Elizabeth turned to him with a mildly amused yet reproachful expression, and retorted, "Your girlfriend is suffering from a headache, and all you can think about is your arousal?" Joon innocently replied, "It must be because I love you too much." With a laugh, Elizabeth leaned over and kissed him. The kiss lingered for quite some time, and soon I could see Joon using his right leg to entwine himself around Elizabeth's waist.

He was using his hands to caress her chest, feeling her breasts through the pink t-shirt she was wearing. She was responding to his touches with soft moans intermittently, all the while with her eyes closed and both her arms wrapped around the nape of Joon's neck. Joon began to move his lips away from hers and started to plant gentle kisses all over her face, eventually moving to her ear.

She visibly shivered from the pleasure, and her moans started to grow slightly louder. He moved to her neck, alternating between licking and blowing, all the while maintaining a simple rhythm of kissing/licking then withdrawing for just a split second, before diving right back in. Elizabeth clearly enjoyed what he was doing, judging by her facial expression, and the way her hands involuntarily caressed Joon's back, while her legs began to part.

Joon slowly worked his way further down to her breasts. By now, he had reached under her t-shirt and was starting to feel her breasts from beneath it. Whether he was touching her over or under her bra wasn't clear, but she was giving out very audible sighs of pleasure from what he was doing. He suddenly got up and began to pull at her t-shirt. She also sat up and allowed him to take her t-shirt off.

From my left, I could hear James give a low whistle. "Whoo wow, that girl is one sex kitten. Look at the way she moves to accommodate his caresses. When Joon finally breaks her in, she's going to be a real sex slut." As offensive as James's words sounded to me, part of me was fascinated by Elizabeth's reaction to Joon. Despite her chaste appearance, she really did appear to be someone who was not prudish.

By now, Joon had unhooked her bra and was starting to feverishly work on her nipples. "Gentler, darling, not so hard," she breathed. Joon nodded briefly, all the while never ceasing his assault on her nipples. I could see him grinding his hips against hers, and could only imagine the raging hard-on he must have been experiencing. I bet it was even more intense than my own right now since he was actually getting the real deal.

With one smooth action, Joon took off his own t-shirt, and now both of them were topless, their bodies closely entwined. It was a truly sensual sight. Unlike some of the Japanese porn that I had watched, Joon was incredibly gentle with Elizabeth, never pushing her, but slowly chipping away at her resistance until it crumbled.