18 [END]

To begin, I gathered her hair, which had rather messily spread itself all over her breasts, and pulled it to one side so that it wouldn't get in the way. Then I told her, "I feel like taking a picture of you right now as a souvenir." As she looked at me with alarm, I laughed and said, "Relax, I was only kidding, Did anyone ever tell you how cute you look when you're alarmed?" As she pouted at me, I kissed her on the cheek and told her that she looked so delicious, taking a picture really wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Forget it, Buster. And remember, this is only for tonight. You are my sister's boyfriend, for goodness' sake. I have no idea what came over me, but this is wrong in so many ways." I cut in before she started on a guilt trip and said, "Fine, since it's only for tonight, allow me to get my money's worth." She then half sat up and indignantly cried out, "Hoi! What do you mean by your money's worth?"

I laughed and then kissed her good and hard. I cupped her face and said, "Ssshhh..." It didn't take her long to respond, and soon we were back to where we were half an hour ago, with me devouring her whole body, while she basked in the sensations which were all so new to her. I reached once more into her shorts, and massaged her butt, drawing squeals from her, even as she obviously enjoyed the feeling.

On my part, I was enjoying the freedom tonight to do what I've been wanting to do for so long. Her body felt like everything I'd imagined, from all the times I wanked off to the video footage of her in the bathroom. In fact, I realized that the most proper-looking woman can look absolutely wanton when she is in heat. Xiu Ling has always been a very well-behaved girl, and in all the times that I've seen her in the shower, she's never looked sexier than now, when she's in heat, and actively encouraging my attention.

She would be angling her body to fit with mine, and when I lifted my lips from hers, she would turn them up to invite back my lips. Her hands would also seek out mine, and place them where she wanted to be fondled. In short, Xiu Ling had all the makings of a real sex nymph. If Richard still decides to marry her after I'm done with her, he's going to be a lucky guy. But then again, since he seems to have no sex drive, perhaps he should leave Xiu Ling to someone else who will appreciate her, and help her fulfill her potential.

I inserted my hands into her panties, and once more began to work on her pussy. She was already wet, and it was so easy to hit her sensitive spots. Like Elizabeth, she's a very sensitive girl, especially so since sex was so new to her. I kept rubbing her vaginal lips and felt my fingers dripping with her juices. Finally, I decided it was time, and inserted one finger into her. Her whole body arched, and she gave a loud moan.

"Careful," she managed to gasp out, "don't go too far in." I thought to myself that she was definitely more keen to explore than Elizabeth was. Either that or she's actually less keen to hold on to her virginity than Elizabeth was, except that she was with the wrong guy. Either way, I didn't care. I was also going crazy tonight, my dick desperate to explode inside of her, and claim her as my own. I didn't care that she was my girlfriend's sister, I didn't care about the aftermath of taking Xiu Ling's virginity, I didn't care that I was about to become a really big jerk. I just needed to somehow bonk her tonight.

I started to slide my finger in and out of her, slowly at first. I could tell she didn't really enjoy it that much, since after the initial reaction, there wasn't a lot from her that showed me she was enjoying it. So I stopped doing that but went back to placing two fingers on her vaginal lips, applying some pressure, and then just rubbing it back and forth. She liked this very much, very quickly once more moaning very loudly and responding with involuntary body twitches.

It was a really erotic sight, and I regretted not having set up my hidden camera somewhere to capture this priceless moment. She was on the couch, one hand on her head as she moaned away. The other hand was grabbing my hair, as I was kissing her breasts, and my fingers were working away on her pussy. She couldn't stop her moaning and twitching, and every now and then her whole body would arch backward as I hit a particularly sensitive spot. It wasn't too long before she convulsed, and I knew she had cum again. I let her catch her breath, then again renewed my assault.