3

"Alright, I'll tell you. But you CANNOT tell anyone else. I don't want anything to happen. It's... it's James. We were in the pool, just sitting around in the corner chatting. There was no one else in the pool, as you can probably guess. It was a weekday at lunchtime. So Kathy decided to go do some laps, and I wanted to stretch a bit. James said he'd just relax a little, so he stayed near me. I started to stretch in the water, and the next thing I knew, James had his hands on my legs. He claimed to be helping me stretch, so I asked him to grab my ankles to lift them up.

He did so, then started to inch his way towards me. With a sudden shift in his body, I lost my balance and fell onto him. He then continued to hold me, and I felt his hands groping me from my back down to my butt. I was a little shocked and didn't know how to react. It happened so fast. After I regained my balance, he asked if I was okay. I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded. He apologized and suggested we try again. Of course, I didn't want him near me anymore, but I couldn't be sure if he had deliberately pawed me. So I agreed.

This time, I grabbed the side of the pool to maintain my balance. However, he started inching towards me as I had one ankle on his shoulder, and the other on the floor. I was pretty much trapped against the side of the pool. He leaned in and told me I was very pretty, and that he really liked the way I looked in my bikini. Then he actually leaned over and licked my ear. I tried to struggle, but he had a firm grip on me, and I couldn't really move. I asked him to stop, but he merely whispered into my ear to relax and enjoy it.

Then he reached out with his free hand and groped my butt. I was getting angry and told him to stop before I yelled. He looked at me with a daring expression and said, "I dare you to." As he said that, he suddenly reached behind me and gave my bikini top a good yank, undoing the knot. My top came off immediately, and he then held me tight while he had a good look. By now, I was starting to cry and begging him to let me go. Of course, I wasn't going to scream for help with my breasts exposed for all to see, so after what felt like a really long time, he released me. I quickly dove under the water, re-tied my bikini, and then resurfaced.

Elizabeth: Chris, Joon was right. James is such an animal!

I was rendered speechless. I suppose part of me was angry with myself for not accompanying her, perhaps I could have protected her. Then again, I was also guilty of fantasizing about her and pleasuring myself not too long ago. I was equally guilty of violating her. Reactively, I reached out my hand to pat her on the shoulder, and she flung herself into my arms to cry.

I was, of course, shocked at first but immediately felt my dick begin to harden at the warmth of her body. Especially since she was both in a bikini and wet. Not to mention the fact that she was wearing one of my T-shirts, which was now thoroughly soaked. It felt wrong to be having such lustful thoughts of her when she was in such a state, but I didn't care anymore. I decided to just enjoy the feeling of having her in my arms.

I believe it was at this point in time that I decided that I must have her for myself. The only problem was, Joon was so much more outstanding than me. And she had made it perfectly clear that she loves Joon, and only treats me as a friend. However, I figured that I could take my time to woo her.

In the meantime, I told her to go shower and change before she catches a cold, and we can decide what to do after that. After the shower, she told me she was going to take a nap, and that she wanted some time alone. I offered to buy her something for lunch, but she said she wasn't hungry.

When James came back, I confronted him. James, of course, asserted that he had done nothing wrong, and was merely doing what he would have done with any other girl. Kathy saw us quietly talking and walked over. "Darling, is Chris upset over what you tried to do with Elizabeth?"

I was shocked. Kathy was fine with it?

James smiled at me and said, "See? I told you what I did was normal, even Kathy thought so."

"But don't you care that it's Joon's girlfriend we're talking about?" I protested.

"Chris, don't pretend. I've seen you staring at her with those puppy eyes. You're just as eager to have her. The only difference is that I have the guts to try, while you pretend to be a gentleman." James was right. I could only weakly argue that even though he was correct, the difference was that I had the self-control not to betray my friend.

He tried to soothe me, saying, "Relax, bro, I have something to show you." With that, he walked to the shower and pulled out a pinhole camera he had hidden inside. "I knew this would come in handy one day, and boy, was I right. Let's go check out this angel of yours and see how she looks in the nude." I was stunned but quietly followed him into his room. I was too consumed with lust to protest any further. He removed the microSD card from the pinhole camera, which was disguised as a cigarette lighter, and then plugged it into his laptop.

The camera quality was poor, but the sight was still breathtaking. She was clearly still upset over what had happened and was half crying in the shower, still in her bikini. James showed no signs of remorse and instead began to grope his groin while watching the video. Kathy leaned over and started licking his ears, all the while commenting on what we were seeing.

Slowly, she reached back and untied her bikini top. As she pulled it down, I saw what James had seen about 45 minutes earlier - her glorious slightly pink nipples in all their glory. Her breasts were not very large but fit nicely on her petite frame. As she raised both arms to run her fingers through her lustrous black hair, her breasts were stretched backward to show off her taut nipples. She had such a firm body that resembled a schoolgirl's.

In the privacy of the bathroom, she was washing away the unpleasant memories of the pool, unaware that even as she was doing so, she was being violated. What's more, she was now also being violated by me, the one she had trusted to be her friend, and whom she had confided in.

She began to soap herself, rubbing hard to wash away James' touch all over her. As her hands traveled over her entire body, we were all treated to the sight of her every nook and cranny. As her hands were rubbing over her breasts and her taut stomach, I was wishing so desperately that it was my hands applying the soap for her. As she started to clean her butt, James couldn't help but remark that even though she was a slim girl, her butt had felt really firm and solid.

"Too bad I didn't get the chance to feel her breasts. She ran away before I could do so," he said. "Next time, I won't let her get away so easily."

"James, you're lucky if she doesn't tell Joon what you did. And you're planning for the next time?" I scolded.

"Are you kidding? Girls like her are too embarrassed to say anything. Besides, she's a nice girl and wouldn't want to jeopardize the friendship that we have. I know her type. She'll quietly endure whatever we do to her and then run to the shower to have a good cry. She will never expose me," James confidently stated.

I didn't know what to say. A large part of me wanted in on the action, but there was still a tiny bit of my conscience holding me back. Besides, I didn't like the idea of James being able to violate her like that.