4

By now, Elizabeth had begun to rinse the soap from her body. As she once again explored her own body with her hands, I could see how her soft breasts were squeezed together, then massaged all over. The sight was almost unbearable, and I yearned to reach into my pants and start pleasuring myself. However, in front of James, I had to maintain my composure to continue the facade of being a gentleman and protect Elizabeth from him.

Surprisingly, as she was cleaning herself, she began to appear aroused. Before we knew it, she had started to touch her pussy and was beginning to stimulate herself. It was reminiscent of a Japanese adult film, where the female star believed she was alone and began to pleasure herself.

James whistled, "Whoohoo... see? I told you she's a closet nymph. Even as she feigned victimhood, she secretly relished my touch." Kathy suddenly leaned in and gave my groin a firm squeeze. My erect dick, taken aback by the unexpected contact, nearly erupted immediately. She laughed and said, "Oooh, looks like Chris is enjoying the show as much as you, darling. So much for his gentlemanly and self-righteous nature." She then whispered into my ear, "You're a virgin too, aren't you? How would you like to touch a real breast?"

She slid right beside me, then grabbed my right hand, and placed it on her breast. "Go on, feel it. That's what you've been missing out on. I'll let you touch me while imagining that it's Elizabeth you're actually touching. Isn't that your fantasy? Don't pretend, Chris. I bet you were pleasuring yourself when we left for the pool, after seeing Elizabeth in her bikini."

By now I had turned bright red, both from embarrassment and anger at myself for being such a jerk. Kathy was right. I was no better than James. I wanted to continue feeling Kathy up; she felt so good and I had never actually touched a woman's breasts before. James watched with amusement from his chair, and said to his girlfriend, "Shall we teach him the pleasures he's been missing out on?"

Kathy didn't reply, but simply turned my face with her hands, then began to kiss me passionately. Other than one innocent kiss with Elizabeth, I had never kissed a girl before, and I couldn't help but respond to Kathy's kiss. She was warm, she smelled good, and she had a unique taste that I couldn't describe, except that it was the sweetest sensation. My head began to spin a little, and I started to kiss her back.

My hands reached out to cup her head, and my tongue began to explore the insides of her mouth. I started to breathe more heavily, while Kathy matched my enthusiasm with her own. She was sucking the very breath out of me, and I had to breathe heavily through my nose to avoid suffocating. After what seemed like an eternity, she pulled her lips away, looked at me with a sensual smile, and said, "Not bad for a first-timer, not bad at all. So, how does it feel to be kissing your buddy's girlfriend? Did it make you feel like you're going to hell or heaven?"

All this time, James was watching with a smirk from the side, and he now spoke up, "We're all the same, buddy. Guys are all animals. We see our prey, and we pounce. It's very simple, very basic, and it's all built into our instinct. Don't bother trying to fight it. If tomorrow Elizabeth were to do the exact same thing as my girlfriend, you would be so happy to kiss her. Would you care that she is Joon's girlfriend? So why should I be blamed for wanting to screw her, and for trying? If she was a good girl, she wouldn't let me. If she does, then she's responsible for her actions."

I didn't know how to answer him. I was too confused by everything that had happened that day. First, James' molestation of Elizabeth, then the shock and delight of seeing her naked in the shower. And before I could even recover from that, Kathy was frenching me, and encouraging me to feel her up.

I could only give a very lame reply, "I don't know, man. I think you're playing with fire. If Joon ever found out, then our friendship would be over. And I think it's not worth it. We've been friends for more than 15 years. Even though I don't deny everything you said, I think I will not risk our friendship for one more notch on my bedpost."

With that, I got up and left the room. But deep down inside, I knew that every word I said was a lie. By now, I would willingly bed Elizabeth if I had any chance to at all. I left the room with my lips still on fire from my tonguing with Kathy, and I was now beginning to imagine what it would have felt like if it had been Elizabeth that was exchanging oral fluids with me.

I walked past the other room where Elizabeth was taking a nap, and saw that the door was ajar. I peeped in and noticed that she was asleep. She was wearing the white t-shirt from last night, and while she was asleep, it had ridden up until I could see her whole belly, and the base of her bra.

I had a sudden impulse to go in and try to cop a feel, but I quickly resisted the urge. However, I immediately tried to come up with an excuse, telling myself that I just wanted to walk in to cover her up, so that she wouldn't catch a cold. As I was hesitating at the door, I heard the main door open; Joon was back. James and Kathy came out and said hi to Joon, while I looked a little flustered. "What's up, Chris? Still not awake yet?" Joon jokingly asked, not knowing the drama that had unfolded in the short space of a few hours while he was away.

"Chris needs coffee. And I need lunch. Shall we go?" James smoothly changed the topic.

"Where's Elizabeth?" Joon asked

"In her room, she said she wanted to take a nap after our morning swim," James very casually replied.

Joon decided to let her sleep while we went for lunch. He sent her a message that he would bring something back for her and to call him if she woke up. After about half an hour, I began to finally settle down, no longer so confused by everything. I had slowly made up my mind that I would do my best to protect Elizabeth from James, but I would seize the opportunity to make her mine if it ever presented itself. So, it turned out James was right. I was just as big a jerk as him, only more hypocritical.

The afternoon passed by rather uneventfully. Kathy and James went off for some alone time, and Joon went into his room to check on Elizabeth. I was left to my own devices and started to let my thoughts run wild. On a whim, I went to eBay and started to search for "hidden cameras". I found so many types available, and I could only imagine how many such videos James had previously recorded.

Suddenly, my email inbox beeped with a new message. I was a bit surprised to see that it was from James. The email subject read "For Keepsake", and I opened the mail. A screen capture of Elizabeth in the shower popped up on the screen. The message below the picture said, "For the next time you want to go masturbate while thinking of Elizabeth. I'll send you more over the next few emails."

With my heart pounding at the thought that Joon or Elizabeth might suddenly walk past me in the chalet and see what I was looking at, I quickly found a spot with my back against the wall and started to save the pictures James was sending me in my private folder. I marveled at James, at how he could be so unscrupulous, and yet sound so justified in doing so. I told myself I was only like him because I loved Elizabeth, but who was I kidding? I was just as much a lowlife scum as he was, and I had no right to feel self-righteous.