9

Suddenly, she seized my face with both hands and planted a kiss on me. It was all the encouragement I needed. I pivoted to face her, and we began to passionately kiss. There was no rush in our movements. We both explored each other's mouths, savoring the taste of each other's lips with our tongues, then reuniting again, each striving to devour the other's mouth.

I then broke our kiss and gazed into her eyes. She returned my gaze, a faint question in her eyes. "Nothing," I responded. "Just that you're unbelievably beautiful."

We resumed our passionate kissing, and now my arms had snaked their way to her back, holding her as tightly as I could, as if I feared that if I let go, this moment would slip away. In response, she was stroking my head with one hand, and with the other around the back of my neck. Given that this was only my second real makeout session, I was quickly becoming very aroused.

My hands began to caress her back, up and down, and eventually, they found their way under her spaghetti-strap top. Content to feel her bare skin only around the waist, I pushed up her top slightly and wrapped both my arms around her bare midriff. Very soon, my hands were wandering again, this time moving up and down her back, but under her top.

My lips had finally taken a break from hers and were now journeying to her ears. En route, I was kissing her cheeks, her nose, and even her eyes. As I inhaled the sweet scent of her hair, I felt like this must be a dream. This was everything I wanted, and even more. I began to lick her ear, eliciting soft moans from her.

I realized that she prefers to keep her eyes tightly closed during these makeout sessions, instead relying on her hands to explore and move around. I'm a visual person, so I like to see. The sight I was treated to was my angel, allowing me to kiss and caress her, her face set in an expression of being lost in her own world of sensuality. I attacked her ears again with renewed vigor and was rewarded with even more sighs of gratification.

By now, I was growing bolder and began to move my hands again. I removed both straps from her top, along with her pink bra straps, and started to kiss her bare shoulders. Recognizing that our current position was becoming a little uncomfortable, I began to press her down onto the couch, and she allowed me to do so. Sensing my advantage, I pressed in further and placed a tentative hand on her breasts.

Her eyes opened immediately and she looked up, then shyly glanced at me and teased, "You're quite naughty. I didn't expect you to start feeling me up so quickly." As I was about to hastily withdraw my hands, worried that I had pushed things too far, she closed her eyes and rested her head back on the couch. I took that as permission to continue, and so I carried on caressing her breasts through the material of her top.

As I worked my way down from her shoulders, I began to kiss her further and further down her front. Soon, I arrived at the top of her breasts, and then I decided to just go for it. I started to lick the top of her breasts. Each time I made contact, I drew a short gasp of pleasure from her. She was so sensitive. It was the sexiest thing I had ever encountered, and I was close to cumming right there and then in my pants.

As I continued to focus on her breasts, her top got pushed down further and further. Before I knew it, I had arrived at her nipple. This was it. With my right hand, I pushed the bra down far enough to fully expose her entire breast, then took her right nipple into my mouth. She had an immediate reaction, with a loud moan of pleasure and her whole body arching backward at the sensation.

I myself was having the time of my life. I never knew I could have such an effect on a girl, much less on this babe who was too good for me. I didn't care anymore and was just determined to take what I could get, and really enjoy myself. I wanted to taste every single inch of her body, and I wanted to see her nude, in the flesh. Only this time, it wouldn't be James who was touching her, but me.