14

The following day, we both had a full day of classes, so we didn't have much time to meet. We did, however, talk on the phone a lot and message throughout the day. I asked her if what we did mean that we were "officially" together, and she replied that it had been pretty much a fact for a long time, especially in her family. She said she didn't want to let me know since things were in limbo between us back then, but her parents actually liked me a lot and always asked why she didn't choose me instead.

I was very flattered since Joon was such an outstanding prospect. Maybe he's just not as good at "PR" as I was. Anyway, the next day was a Saturday, and she said she would come over to my house. With a certain amount of glee, I went to buy my first box of condoms.

She arrived, dressed in one of my favorite dresses – a sleeveless white number with a nice empire line that made her look adorable. It billowed out nicely at her waist, making her look slightly plumper than she really was. I liked it because she somehow felt really good to hug when she was in that dress. We were supposed to just be doing homework since our tests were approaching, but I was obviously not really in the mood.

After less than an hour, I pretended to be tired and then walked over behind her. Under the pretext of giving her a massage, I began to work on her shoulders, and then bent over to nibble on her ears. She gave a little squeal and said, "I can't concentrate!"

I breathed into her ear, "That's the point, my dear." And then I went back to nibbling her ear. Soon she put down her pen, closed her eyes, and leaned back into me. I knew she was in the mood. Without much ado, I unzipped her dress from the back, and then unhooked her bra. She gasped in shock and turned around to look at me. I grinned at her and bent down to kiss her. She held back, looked at me, and said in a half-reproachful voice, "Is it all going to be about sex from now on?"

I laughed and told her, "Of course not, dear. But I'm so hungry for you. Let me show you the condoms I bought last night." Her eyes opened even wider at the news, but she couldn't help but be amused at my audacity. She stood up with her unzipped dress, and we went into my bedroom. As she entered the room, I had sneaked up behind her, having hidden behind the door.

I grabbed her by the waist, drawing a shocked gasp from her. Before she could react by scolding me, I was already attacking her ears, pulling her hair away so that I could nibble at her earlobe. Before long, she turned around, and we started to kiss once more. In the process, I slid her dress and bra off her body, leaving her in her white lacy panties. She also started to undress me, and soon we were both semi-naked.

I guided her to my bed and gently laid her down. Despite our previous encounters, she remained a bit shy, quickly covering herself with my blanket once I had set her down. I walked over to my drawer, retrieved a box of condoms, and presented it to her. "Open it," I encouraged her. Hesitantly, she tore open the box and extracted one. "So this is how they package a condom. I've never seen one before," she mused aloud. "Neither have I, you know," I confessed. "Let's figure out how to use this together." With that, I slid down my underwear, and my dick sprang free, primed for action.

Soon I was prepared, but then I realized my error. I had donned it too quickly. It was slightly uncomfortable, perhaps I was not yet accustomed to the sensation, and there was still plenty of foreplay to engage in. That's when I first understood why many men prefer not to use a condom. Firstly, it wasn't as comfortable as going in raw, and secondly, it disrupted the rhythm of the act. Unless one became adept enough to slip on a condom swiftly, it usually served as a bit of a mood killer to pause and put it on.

Regardless, I was eager and she was expectant, so I quickly got her wet and began to penetrate her. She instantly tensed up again, so I proceeded very slowly. I whispered for her to relax and took my time entering her. I ensured she was comfortable before I penetrated her any further. Despite my inexperience, and the slow pace driving me to distraction, I was determined to be considerate, having taken her virginity so abruptly.