(Watch out for Updates) Thoughts & World-building

The main character
   The story would most likely be centered around Weiss Schnee. The others will come around.

Timeline (Unsure)
   Probably before the start of Volume 4, starting in the Schnee Manor.

Dust
   The Dust is as the same in the Show with one (maybe) additional dust.

Assuming that Dust can be use both as energy source and can also be used medically, there are two forms of Dust.

First being the solid form, mostly grinded than crystalized for daily purposes. Second being in liquid form. As I said above, it's for medical purposes.

Although, I made it so Dust can also be used when grinded into pills or capsules. Making it a time limited enhancement for Hunters and Huntresses. In liquid form, the effects can be lasting to near permanent as it can be injected into a person's bloodstream.

Mystery(?)
   AT the moment, I'm thinking that the Schnee semblance can do more than just summons and as propellants.

For starters I wondered why Weiss has not use Dust upon her summons. Since they have not doing so in the Show, it's most likely they weren't able to conbine the summons with Dust to make a Dust-infuse Summons. (If you get what I mean)

Now since there exists a Dust woven clothing in RWBY, why can't a Dust-made mask be made?

The Dust-Infused Mask (Unnamed)
   I did draw a concept for it but it's just a sketch. And I still couldn't decide where a certain Dust should be placed on it. Plus, I'm still trying to draw it from either its left or right side. Hope it's not too shabby... Also the upside down diamond between the eyes is a Dust, just to clear that up.

 Also the upside down diamond between the eyes is a Dust, just to clear that up

Now don't worry, I won't put an OC in just for the mask. Now if you noticed in the photo, there's a couple of Dust for the mask which also includes Hard-light Dust that is a rare type and can only be bought in Atlas due to it being expensive.

Meaning that the Mask Wielder is expected to be wealthy enough to get that Dust and is in a way acquainted with Atlas. (If you're new, Atlas is one of the four Kingdom in RWBY)

The mask is supposed to be similar to the Creatures of Grimm. It is supposed to be based on the Beowolf Grimm.
×
×
×

Here's a hint for the wielder's identity.

The Winter Coat
(Unnamed)

Got inspired by Adam from the Violent White Fang

I couldn't do the front of it at the moment.