Lust For Life 🔞

❝ Cock warming ends up in a blow job when Neuvillette receives visitors, so Furina ends up getting railed. ❞

( Content warning: Cock warming, double penetration (and 2 cocks), top! Neuvillette, bottom! Furina ) 

ʚ ʚ ʚ

"Furina..." He panted, his voice strained. "You are not making this easy, you know?"

Neuvillette's shaky breathing took over the atmosphere. It was subtle, discreet. He must keep composure and not succumb to the compelling urge to move his hips.

Cheeks flamed, eyes narrowed. Warmth took over his senses. His clothes were getting tighter and tighter.

Whose punishment was it? He couldn't help but wonder every time he looked under his desk and saw Furina. A red-faced, teary-eyed Furina. Her mouth was too full and salivating.

It had been her idea. Of course, it had been. Neuvillette's worries contrasted deliciously with Furina's hot, wet opening.

But she didn't move — nor her head, nor her tongue. And the Judge felt less and less control over his body.

He glanced at the clock. It had been a long time since Furina started her idea. He wanted more. He gripped the edge of his desk, trying to focus on the documents scattered before him instead of the intoxicating sensations coursing through him.

"How much will you torture me? If someone comes..."

The Judge's eyes widened as someone had the good sense to walk in unannounced. Speak of the devil... One in the form of the traveler and her flying companion.

He could have sworn he'd locked the door and forbidden visitors that day, but, apparently, he hadn't. He had the authority, but it'd be suspicious if he kicked them out immediately.

"Hello, Monsieur Neuvillette!" Paimon said.

"Hello, Traveler and Paimon. Is there... something that requires my presence?" He gave them full attention, ignoring the insistent ache between his legs.

His mind went blank. Furina moved her head even further until his entire length ended in her throat. Neuvillette squeezed the table even tighter.

He knew his lover would not end there. All that was left for him to do was use his judge's mask and try to get out of the situation.

"Yes, we are looking for Furina. Sedene told us she came here a while ago, so Traveler and Paimon came here to..."

Neuvillette disconnected as he felt a tongue wandering around his sensitive shaft. Furina pulled back a little so she could do the same with the even more delicate head of his cock, twirling it. Of course, she ended up sucking and licking it.

He could only imagine Furina's mischievous expression under her table. Too bad he couldn't watch to confirm it. Still, the adrenaline of getting caught in such an inappropriate situation occupied his heart.

"... And that's why Paimon is looking for her."

"Are you all right, Monsieur?"

"Yes, yes." Were those... kisses? What was wrapped around his cock next was surely her hand. "My apologies for..." He covered his mouth elegantly and cleared his voice. The pleasure was unbearable, more so having to hold back. His cheeks were burning. "For being distracted. Well, I regret to inform you I do not know where Lady Furina is. As we... no longer live together, her schedule is now unknown to me."

He hoped that would do the trick because Furina was bobbing her head and hand with ever-increasing impetus, wearing down his great and extensive patience.