the water's getting colder, let me in your ocean 🔞

❝ Neuvillette had a stressful week, so he takes a relaxing bath. However, Furina invades his mind in a particular way. ❞

( Masturbation, Neuvillette has 2 cocks)

˟˟˟˟

It was the night before his day off for the week. A slow-paced, stressful week ended. Now, he could rest. All the tensions were gone in the water, floating away like bubbles adorning his bath. After so much rushing, now all that was left was to relax. Or, at least, to try.

Water had always been his medium. Like the hydro dragon, it was expected. Neuvillette liked to think that it was not only his, but something he shared with Furina. It belonged to both of them. Being right now, submerged in a hot tub, was similar to what he felt when he was near her.

His Archon made him feel a whole range of emotions. He rarely recognised them. Furina's, however, were most obvious. And there was also something unmistakable. That, no matter how much he avoided it, it remained in the back of his mind as an unavoidable fact. It was inappropriate, inconceivable.

But despite his scaly origins, his body was human, wasn't it?

As a human, he also felt aroused. Yet, only Furina made him feel this way. Who else? The mistress of his emotions left none out of his reach. Sometimes, like that day, he had improper fantasies. Ones that made him think of his semi-animalistic origins. No matter how hard he tried to push it away, his fantasies would take hold of him.

What could be done about it? In such a relaxed and calm environment, naked and surrounded by a warmth that embraced his body, it was inevitable. Violet eyes on the foam beneath which their cocks should be, he found it hard to resist as images of her prostrated themselves in his mind.

"I shouldn't..." He mused, closing his eyes.

"You've done it before, Neuvi." His conscience mused, mimicking her voice perfectly.

As much as he wanted to avoid it, his mind had already created a Furina sitting with him in the bathtub.

In truth, they had never shared intimate naked moments, though he did see her in her underwear those times he didn't mind changing in her presence. When he helped her dress in her complicated clothes, he tried to look at the fabric but could also get an idea of what was behind it. Sometimes, he wondered if she chose the most provocative lingerie when she knew she would ask for his help. As a victim of boredom, perhaps she wanted to test the limits of her right hand — her blind trust in such thoughts would not cross his mind.

Was he betraying her in those moments, or just part of her game? Neuvillette felt like a puppet at the mercy of his desires, of this image of Furina carefully carved in him.

Foam barely covered her body at this distance. Unlike when Neuvillette was really with her, now he could take time to admire every beautiful detail: her bare shoulders, her accentuated collarbone and her breasts. The water lapped just below the latter, not hiding her pink, erect nipples.

He felt his blood circulating more and more frequently. After a gulp of saliva, his hands gently brushed his half-erect cocks. An exhalation was enough to exchange his hands for Furina's, filling him with tingles and a permanent, pronounced flush on his cheeks.

"Furina..." Just moaning her name flooded him with a pleasurable sensation.

"Let me take care of the rest, my dear Neuvi..." One of her hands pushed him to lie back in the tub.

Back hitting the edge. Tucked hair escaped his bun as he gently slid down. Moisture clung to the pores of his flushed skin. In real life, he closed his eyes and let his hands take care of his pleasure. He began in slow, squeezing motions, the pressure gently adjusting until he found the greatest point of pleasure and kept up the pace.

His heart was pounding so hard he could feel it throbbing in them. Mouth half open, moans suppressed as much as possible. Furina lived next door to his room, after all. His mind couldn't help but remind him of the times he'd heard her name from him so intimately. Out of cordiality, he pretended nothing was wrong.

And yet there he was, realising the ignored truth and committing the crime himself.

He repeated her name softly, quietly, hardly able to contain the soft, slow movement of his hips in contrast to those of his hands. Guilt escaped him in each inevitable moan and jolt of mere pleasure, threatening to make him cum.

Before long, he reached that clarity. A wave of pleasure swept over him from head to toe.

Neuvillette watched as his cum mingled in the froth and did not stop his hands until every trace removed from inside him. Between gasps, he brought a hand to his forehead as he finished completely. Sleepiness and tranquillity took over his senses, taking with it the weekly stress.

After a throat clearing, he braced himself with both hands and climbed out of the water, dragging the plug with him. The fantasy with Furina receded into the back burner of his mind. Now he only thought of getting into his pyjamas and going to sleep — A well-earned and deserved rest.

He dried his torso swiftly, then did the same with his legs. Finally, he wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped outside.

"Took you long enough!"

Only to blush even more at the sight of Furina in one of her fancies sleeping outfits. Wide-eyed, she cheekily looked him up and down before stealthily walking backwards towards the door.

"Ah, whatever! You know, I'll tell you tomorrow, pft. It doesn't matter."

She left him with the word in his mouth as she left before he could say anything about it.

...

Since when had she been there?