Heat 🔞

❝ With the return of his Hydro Authority, Neuvillette feels a strong heat. Only Furina can relieve it. ❞

( Breeding, no pregnancy though, egg laying, 2 cocks)

❥❥❥

When heat periods began, Furina became the centre of his thoughts, his only desire.

Since he regained his Hydro authority, they became even more unbearable and invasive — Wherever he was, improper Furina images crossed his mind, all about Furina. And Furina, and Furina... Who had been his lover all these years.

Only she could mend his longing.

Longing brought him to the door of her house.

Neuvillette felt a burning desire spreading through his whole body — It built up even in his lungs, making it difficult for him to breathe.

He did it through his mouth, like the animal he was.

Then the door opened — It only took a moment of her beauty to let his urges consume him.

Those soft lips he kissed so much, her precious face, which he used to admire daily.

He needed her close — Her touch, her voice, herself.

With a few more steps, he could reach her.

Now, like a match scraping a match, he hailed her lips in a ravenous fire no sooner had she opened the door. "N-Neuv...?" Furina, confused, pressed her lips back against his.

They both took awkward steps inside, their only active neurons screaming for discretion.

Hands on her waist, he pulled her closer to him, tongues taking little time to find each other.

It was so divine — all of her.

Neuvillette kissed her like a hungry man, and he was — How could he not when his lover had everything he craved?

Neuvillette explored her mouth like a need; every rough touch filled his chest with tingles, as did the small sounds escaping her lips — They fitted together tightly, eagerly.

He wasn't the only one hungry, was he?

How badly he had missed her — T o see her blushing face, but with a lustful, squinting gaze was most comforting.

With teeth nibbling at his lip, he returned to claim them again.

It didn't take him long to grab her thighs and lift her towards the entryway table — Arms wrapped around his neck, legs wrapped around his waist to create friction.

Furina exhaled in surprise as his prominent bulge brushed against her crotch, one he was feeling increasingly tight against his briefs.

"Neuvi..." And he silenced her with his tongue. Still, she tried to keep talking. " It feels... Ah..." Neuvillette squeezed her butt, making her eyes widen even more, blushing. "You feel so hot. It's... The time..."

"Yes..." He mumbled between short, quick kisses on her jaw — His hands struggled to unbutton her pyjama top. "My authority... It consumes me, Furina."

"Y-You..." She mused agitatedly, stifling another moan as she pushed her hair away. Furina's neck smelled as good as usual, her vanilla perfume. His tongue left a trail of saliva until it reached her chin. "Authority... Right! Now, you are even more drago... Neuvi...!"

He closed his eyes and continued to leave small kisses on her neck, trying to restrain himself.

The massaging of his scalp managed to cling to his scant rationality — However, he had already managed to open her shirt and only had eyes for her naked body.