Chapter 5

Camila's POV

Today went well. Ms. Jauregui smiled every time she saw me. She didn't really talk to me but her presence was enough to make my day.

I was laying down on my bed, listening to music and reading the book Ms. Jauregui gave me, when Dinah threw a pillow at me trying to get my attention.

"Hey Camila, the girls are coming over to hang out here." Dinah informs, taking a bag of chips out of her backpack.

I fold the corner of the page of the book and close it. Before I was able to say anything, the door bell rings.

"I guess they came already." Dinah stands up walking out of our room to let the girls in. I hear the giggles coming closer as towards the room and saw the girl come in. Laurel was also here.

"Hey Camila." Laurel waves and smiles at me, exposing her incredible white teeth. She's actually really pretty. I'm surprised no one as tried to hit on her.

"Hi, welcome to Dinah and I's home. And welcome to the craziness. All of the craziest things tend to happen here for some reason." I laugh thinking back at the time Dinah hit her head with the ceiling fan, trying to jump from her bed to mine.

"I'll make sure I witness a couple of crazy things that happen here." She says smiling a little wider than before. I motion her to come sit next to me on my bed since she was the only one standing. Normani and Ally were already laying down on Dinah's bed.

"So, has Camila told you guys that Ms. Jauregui bought her food yesterday?" Normani smirks at me.

"What! She never told us this!" Dinah yells out extremely surprised. "Really, Normani?Why would you tell her? It's not a big deal." I say annoyed that Normani brought up the topic.

"Hey I'm just saying because no teacher has ever done that." Normani defends her self.
"Ms. Jauregui was kind enough to take me to buy me food yesterday, after she gave me the book." I explain to the girls.

"Wait, you're leaving out an important thing though. Guys, she was with Ms. Jauregui in her car!" Normani adds on. "Holy shit! No wonder you never came back to the lunch table." Dinah shrieks out.

"Why is this even a big deal?" I say getting angry. "Camila, you practically went on a date with a teacher." Dinah laughs out.

"Whoa, hold on, since when was a date considered going to get food on a drive through!Laurel notices my anger and begins to rub my shoulder trying to calm me down.

"Guys, you're probably taking this a little too far." Ally speaks up but chuckles. "A little? How about a lot!" I say as I start to get up from the bed.

"Hey, if anything, you're the one that's over reacting here. There's no need for you to get all pissed off about it. So you better sit your ass back down." Dinah told me clearly annoyed about the way I was acting. I sit back down and see Normani trying so hard not to laugh.

Ally breaks the awkwardness by asking, "Do you guys wanna play Truth Or Dare?" "Really Ally?" Normani tells the smaller girl. "What? There's nothing wrong with it." She says back to the taller girl.

"Sure I'd love to play, I can get to know you guys better." Laurel says starting to sit down on the floor.

The rest of the girls, including my self begin to sit down forming a circle on the floor. Dinah reaches out to grab an empty soda bottle that was on her night stand and placed it in the middle of our circle.

"Who wants to start?" Normani asks. "I'll start." Dinah says then spins the bottle. It lands on Ally.

"Truth or dare?"