Chapter 16

Lauren's POV

"Hmm babe there's no need to rush."

"I'm sorry it's just that it's been a while since I've gotten to kiss you like this." Camila whines, pressing her lips against mine aggressively.

"Go slow, we have plenty of time." I chuckle into her mouth. She didn't answer me with words, instead, she decreased her roughness on my lips.

Gently, she took a hold of my bottom lip with both of her own. I felt her hands on my hips as she got closer to me, leaving no space between us.

As a couple minutes went by, out of nowhere, she gained enough strength to lift me up and sit me down on top of my desk.  

Camila suddenly distanced her self a couple inches away from me, staring directly into my eyes as she seductively removed her leather jacket. She threw the jacket on the floor and took hold of my thighs, slightly spreading them so that she could settle herself between them.

"Where the hell did you gain all the sudden strength?" I question, setting my arms around her neck.

She stared at me for a while before slowly unbuttoning her red flannel shirt. Once she finished, she leaned close to my ear.

"I'm stronger than you think." She whispered, bringing down one of my hands that was around her neck to feel her abdomen.

Wow this girl has definitely been working out. I could tell by simply feeling her exposed skin. She was standing in front of me with an unbuttoned shirt, wearing a sports bra, revealing her toned abs.

How much sexier can she get?

While gripping my wrist, she moved my own hand around her stomach, making sure I felt every part of it. I kissed her lips as my hand was still on her.

With one finger she lifted up my chin, looking up at my eyes but then flickering them down to my half opened mouth. Both of her hands pushed down each of my shoulders, making me completely lay down on top of the desk.

With no hesitation, she placed herself on top of my hips and in no time, she was already running her tongue all over my neck. Her hand glided with delicateness from my thigh, up to my stomach.

Unexpectedly, she was bold enough to ride her hand up further. She groped my breast and slid her hand and up and down on it.

"Camz-" I softly moaned, it was almost inaudible.

"-Shhh." She whispered into my ear, bringing one of my hands up to her own breast, creating the same friction as she did on mine.

"I think you should take your flannel off." I suggest, growing desperate to feel the rest of her skin.

"I think you should make me." She smirks, taking both of my hands and setting them on her shoulders, inside of the shirt.

I sat up, not even thinking twice before sliding my hands in down, making the flannel roll downwards up to her elbows.

I pulled both of her sleeves off, finally getting rid of the shirt. Wrapping my arms around her neck, I pulled her down onto me.

Desire was evident in both of our eyes. We made out for what felt like forever. I kissed every part of her uncovered skin. She slid up my shirt and began leaving opened mouth kisses on every part of my stomach.

Unfortunately, the moment was ruined once her phone began to ring. We tried to ignore it the first couple of times, but then I knew that it had to be something really important for it to keep on ringing.

"I think you should answer that."

"Fuck!" She groans, reaching down into her pocket to answer the phone.