Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST KISSED CAMILA!! I don't know what I was thinking but I know damn well I don't regret it at all. But I don't know what that makes us. I really want to be with her, but I can't. I can't be with her because of my job. Why does this have to be so hard!

I can still feel her soft lips on mine. I have never shared such a passionate kiss with someone. Her sweet, tender, thick lips were the definition of perfection.

I honestly didn't know what I was thinking, but that quote she read me, it was enough to make me want to lean in and kiss her.

"Ms. Jauregui... Hey, Ms. Jauregui."

"Oh Uh Yeah, what happened?" I ask Dinah as she snaps me out of my thoughts. "I asked if I can go to the bathroom.'' She laughs. "Yeah go ahead."

I see her walk out and turn to see 27 students staring at me with questioning looks on their faces.

I realized I hadn't instructed them to do anything since we came inside. I was to busy thinking about Camila this whole time. I see Rihanna trying so hard not to laugh. Why is it that she always witnesses things like this.

"Alright you guys, we begin presentations today. As soon as Dinah returns from the bathroom we will get started." I explain to the class. A couple minutes passed, when Dinah came back to the classroom.

"Alright, who would like to begin?" I ask. "We wan't to start Ms. Jauregui." Camila shyly says. I can't help but smile at her shyness. "Okay come to the front of the classroom and begin your presentation." 

Throughout the whole entire presentation, I stared at Camila. Normani, Ally, Dinah, and Rihanna were presenting with Camila as a group but my eyes only focused on the girl I kissed.

I didn't even know when they were finished because I was too distracted by Camila's beauty. We were both staring intently at each other. Both of us got lost into each other's eyes. I don't know how long time passed until I heard Dinah clearing her throat. I turned around and saw a whole silent classroom looking lost and confused.

"Umm, thank you girls. Excellent presentation. You can go back to your seats."

For the remainder of class, groups were presenting and I was trying the best I could to pay attention and focus. After all, I did have to grade them.

Dinah's POV

"Do you guys want to come over after school? Camila and I don't have anything to do." I ask all the girls as we sat down at our lunch table. They all nod and agree to come, except for Camila. "I uh, can't go right away. I actually have to go right now. But I'll be back real quick." She says sounding nervous.

"What! Why? Where the hell are you going all of a sudden?" I ask confused.

" I have to go talk to Ms. Jauregui about something right now. And I need help on some homework after school, so she's going to help me." She explains already getting up and grabbing her backpack.  "Since when do you need help on your homework?" Normani questions Camila's actions. "That's what I said!" I tell Normani. "Wait she's done this before?" Ally budges in. "Yeah! Yesterday she stayed after school and came back home around 6:30." I tell the them.

"You know what, I'm not going to do this right now. See you in a couple of minutes." And with that she walks out of the cafeteria.

"Is it just me or has been acting strange lately?" Ally says after she leaves.

"I've noticed that too. This morning she was all smiley and shit. I don't know what's going on with her." I say taking a bite of my food. "Do you guys maybe think she's seeing someone? Maybe she's using Ms.Jauregui as an excuse to go see someone?" Laurel speaks up.