Chapter 8

Rihanna's POV

"Are you seriously making me do this Lauren?" I was currently alone with Lauren in her classroom. It was lunch time so and we had agreed on me finding a way to get Jay Jay's attention.

"Rih, we had an agreement. And if today you don't see him, then do something tomorrow. Just do something whenever you see him. " She explained . "Alright whatever." I sigh.  "But I still can't believe I'm doing this. You owe me, big time." I head towards the door. When I opened it, I saw Camila standing outside of it.

"Oh, hey Camila." I smile at her and turn around and smirk at Lauren. "Hi, I was just... coming to... ask Ms. Jauregui how to do the homework she left us. But I'll go back to you guys after." She said with a hint of nervousness. "Okay I'll see you there then." I say and make my way to the cafeteria.

I took a seat next to Ally at the lunch table, where the rest of the girls were sitting.

"So, I was thinking that we should all go out tomorrow." Normani says. "Where to?" Dinah asks, taking a sip from her soda.

"We should go and watch that one scary movie that came out on Friday." I suggest. "Yeah! I heard it was scary as fuck." Dinah agrees.

"I don't know, I mean I wanna go but Camila hates scary movies." Ally informs. "Who cares. We haven't gone out in a while and if Camila is gonna whine about being too scared to go, then I'll drag her to the movie theatre." Dinah shrugs and makes the rest of us laugh.

"Alright then, I'm in." Normani nods. "Me too." I join in. Minutes later we see Camila sit next to Dinah at the lunch table.

"Hey guys." Camila says with a wide grin. "Hey..." Ally greets her, but then makes a questioning face.

"Camila, what's on your lips?" Ally points to the other girl's mouth.

Camila rubs her lips with her finger and sees the red lipstick on it. Her face turns into a crimson color.

I try to contain my self from laughing.

"It's uhh... lipstick." Camila states. "But... you weren't wearing lipstick." Dinah observes her lips closely.  Camila looked like she was close to passing out.

We stayed in an awkward silence for a couple seconds until we heard someone call out Ally's name.

"Oh hey Troy." Ally blushes when she sees the tall guy standing next to her.

All the girls, including my self, smirk at her. "I was thinking if maybe, you wanted to go out with me tomorrow?" The blonde guy nervously asks her, stuffing his hands inside his pockets.

"I'm sorry I can't. I'm gonna go out with the girls tomorrow." She frowns.

"That's no problem. He can come with us." Dinah responds. "Great. Is it cool if I invite some friends then? Since all of you guys are going." He asks, his nervousness easing off.

"Yeah, but as long as Jacob doesn't come." Dinah responds.

I see Camila stiffen at the mention of Jacob. I reach over and put my hand on top of hers, trying to make her relax a little.

"No worries. Jacob is busy anyways. I  planned on inviting Jay Jay and Malcolm."

"Perfect." Normani agrees with the choice of friends Troy will bring to the movies. "Now, I'm glad you said yes." He begins, as he kisses Ally on her cheek, making her blush.

"But I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow then. Just text me the time and we'll meet you girls there." Troy dismisses himself and walks back to his friends sitting on the other side of the cafeteria.