Chapter 14

Rihanna's POV

Last night after Lauren received the phone call from the school, I don't even remember what got into us. We talked about things that weren't even relevant to the mission. I only remember walking to the refrigerator and retrieving 2 beer bottles from inside of it. She asked about my experiences when I was in the U.S Navy. Then we spoke about what made her want to become an undercover agent. By that time we had already drank 4 beer bottles individually.

Next thing I knew, I woke up on the kitchen floor. I stood up and saw 2 empty bottles of vodka and cranberry juice on the counter. I walked towards the couch and saw Lauren knocked out on it. For a second I had forgotten that we had to get to the school. When I woke her up she rushed into her room and got ready as quick as possible.

Now, I'm walking through the school's hallway with sun glasses on. My head was pounding like a bitch and my stomach wasn't feeling so great either. I couldn't comprehend how Lauren was able to feel normal even when she drank just as much as I did last night.

Apparently, I was feeling so sick that I wasn't even paying attention to where I was walking. I accidentally bumped into someone, making their phone fall to the floor.

Immediately, I reached down to grab the device, kind of afraid that the screen might've shattered. I inspected the phone, turning it around to see if there had been any damage done to it. Thankfully, it was perfectly fine.

"God, I almost had a heart attack! It's brand new too, I barley got it yesterday."

My eyes look up and see who the owner of the iphone was. Will Bracey.

"Will! I'm so sorry, I just didn't see you as I was walking!"

"How can you see me if you're wearing shades inside a building?" He chuckles, slowly reaching towards my face and removing my sun glasses. He stands still, very close to me, and stares into my eyes, but for some strange reason, I don't feel creeped out.

For a moment I even forgot that he was working with the person who's the reason why I'm even in this mission in the first place.

"Dude, what are you doing?" I hear a masculine voice behind me. I turn around to find out who that voice belonged to.

Jay Jay.

Fuck, I had completely forgotten about him. He's been constantly coming up to me, trying to get me into going out to places with him. He's made plenty of attempts to kiss me but I move away quickly enough. It honestly makes me so uncomfortable to be around him, to the point it grosses me out. I think it's because of the fact that he's so much younger than me and he's trying to do things with me.

"Nothing, dude. I was just gonna try on her cool sunglasses. They're Dior." The blue eyed guy points towards the brand on the shades, nervously making up an excuse for the suddenly closeness between the both of us.

"Bullshit. I don't want you coming near her like that again. Or I swear I'll fuck you up real bad."

Who the hell does this little boy think he is? Before I had a chance to answer, a sudden feminine voice appeared.

"First of all, I'm gonna fuck you up if you even plan on laying a finger on him. And get the fuck away from her." Camila growls approaching the caramel skinned guy next to me.

Oh my god, he actually looks terrified of the shorter girl.

"She said to move the hell away from her didn't you hear?" Normani suddenly makes her self present with Ally by her side.

The smaller girl shoves Jay Jay backwards, making him tumble, close to almost falling.

"Hey! What makes you think it's okay to yell and push him like that?" Jacob asks with his eyebrows furrowed at Ally.