Chapter 26

Rathnama's POV..

We are now heading towards the temple. Instead of a chariot I am going there in Palanquin as my crowning ceremony as Queen is still pending and according to them, I just got my menarche last month... Common people should not see my face before the coronation.... Except the people who works in Palace didn't know how I looks..

Even portraits were not allowed considering the condition that the king should not meet me before my menarche so people were restricted to whenever I visited the temple in a chariot to people wouldn't dare to look up...

Apart from the Royal family of Varmanadu and the few maids who works in the Queen's chamber the head priest of the temple... No one saw me so far......if I made Kuyili stand in my place and wore simple clothes easily people would believe her as me...

That's good Idea... I can use that to disguise but I can do that only till next week when my coronation day is fixed...

I don't think I would get a chance to elope from the main palace during the days too... Till now I didn't have such plans... But surely I will do that one day to explore my Empire in disguise before coronation... Last time I couldn't get a chance and surely I wasn't in the right state to do such rebellious things which I am known for from childhood... This changed after the conflict and distance of my Udaiyar bothered me more and stopped me from being myself which I regret now... Maybe that change in me also added fuel to his distress to stay away from me thinking I changed completely...

I signed... Thinking about the past only causes pain and regrets.... I have to concentrate on the present and have to find who is behind all this...

I don't know suddenly my thoughts were telling me a different story from what I assumed so far about the hidden enemy... So far I only think from the point of view of that person being my enemy and wanting to kill me....

But forgot the main point here... What would that person get by killing me by killing the heir.....The empire is the direct answer.....in that angle the circle of suspects were vast....the direct suspect's are Princess Mathiyazhini and her daughter Kathambari...Rani Vadivukarasi and Velvizhi...other two sisters...

But all were just pawns in the whole web of conspiracy... Yes, they are greedy for power but they can't think about killing me even thinking about that in their dreams will haunt them to the lifetime... Knowing Udaiyar's love for me they won't dare to do that.... Even Velvizhi wasn't aware of her doing until I lost my baby and got affected by that slow poison....

She is too greedy and her obsession towards the Thrown hides her eyes... I can't forget and forgive her till now..... But thinking all those pin points is only one thing..... Velvizhi is used for someone else's desire...

And surely it's not the desire for the Thrown...... It's for my Udaiyar......

Yeah, that person is surely a woman who is obsessed with my Udaiyar.......

I don't know why but I strongly believe that's true..... Now I aim to find who is that woman... And I am sure she is not a normal lady surely not a commoner... She doesn't stay in the main palace either....

Who is she??? I have to find the answer....... Can I ask Udaiyar about this...I think I can. As he is already behind that person who wants to kill me... I can't ask abruptly... I have to wait till the right time and I need to be confident about the assumptions...... I can't just go blindly with just intuition... If I do that will surely make Udaiyar Suspicious of me.... I can't tell him about this rebirth and past events under any circumstances.

I signed and I was pulled back to the present when the palanquin halted... I took a deep breath and stepped out of it... The seashore was clear... No commoners were in sight.... Only the attendees and soldiers who didn't dare to look up...