(9)Ed Sheeran

Oddly, I didn't feel surprised.

He sat there, desperately needing to know my feelings I bet. Waiting for any type of response- negative or positive- at all. I was neutral. Neither, or both.

"So, what do you think?" He asked, fiddling with his hands.

"Well, Liam. I'm not sure, I mean like I always thought there was something weird how you wouldn't tell me. Then, you blow this on me. I guess I kind of expected something big." I shrugged, leaning back. Millions of girls wanted Liam, yet he chose me. Now I felt kind of like a loser.

"Are you mad? Please don't be mad." He rapidly murmured, and I shook my head, leaning into him for a small hug.

"No, I'm not that mad. I just wished you, you would have told me. Well, okay then yes I am mad." he wrapped his strong arms around me, closing his eyes.

"Okay. But, you don't really show it when you just tried to hug me." He chuckled, lifting my chin up with his finger. His brown eyes gazed into mine, and I felt the physical need to lock lips with this, remarkable boy. He was special, yet I was nothing.

So I leaned in, and he did too. Everything was okay, everything was amazing. I knew I could never get used to his tender lips and fingers holding onto me like I was fragile. Maybe I was fragile, like a ticking time bomb. If you think about it, we all are. Soon our lives will be over, and that's why you have to make every moment count. I wasted two whole years trying to figure my life out, being reckless along the way.

When I could have spent it here, with Liam adoring me and I to him.

All of this was unexplainable, imaginable, and yet indescribable. There would never be a perfect word for what I felt, never those few sentences that could describe it all. That's why I was wordless, breathless as we pulled away from our romantic gesture. Was it even romantic, or was it just something people did to show their love? But, isn't that inevitably just an embrace of romance? Isn't that considered romantic, when I once thought I would never be enough for anyone to care about romance with.

We aren't even a couple, or anything that I could describe to the matter. So why was I thinking about love, romance?

Because I'm hopelessly falling more in love with the perfect being sitting in front of me.

"Raven." He stated, not in a question or answer. His eyes locked with mine, not our lips this time. His air was fanning my cheeks, a small blush surely making it's way on them.

"Liam." I answered him back, even thought it wasn't a question. He slowly smiled, bringing us back into the comfortable sofa. I felt safer than safe, I felt loved. But then again, who would love a girl like me, who cried herself to sleep?

I had already said the answer, hadn't I? Liam.

"Will you just stay here, please?" His soft voice echoed in my ear.

I pondered the idea, staying here with Liam. We had just met days ago, but I would be blind not to see he's not that type of guy. It would be nice, lounging around with him in his comfortable home. But I wanted to spend time with him, not jump to the conclusion of that I most desperately must stay here in this house with him.

His question was left unanswered as we were wrapped in each other's arms. I knew for sure one thing, that Liam would be Liam no matter if he was famous or not. I had fallen for this Liam, not the one who was the band member.

"When will I get to meet them?" I questioned, looking up at his instant grin.

"You can tomorrow, or today if you would like."