**CHAPTER 6**

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"Shubman First Woke Up From his Sleep Bcz Of his Phone Ringing Sound & He Take The Call .. Than He Turned Around & Saw Ishan's Sleeping Face .. & He In His Mind *Kal Rat Apne Room Me Nhi Geya, Yeha Per Hi Asa Awkward Position Mehi So Geya?* .. He Do Care For Me *He Smiled While Staring at His Sleeping Face* .. *Looking Soo Pretty Right Now* .. Than He Moved Closed To His Neck & Sniffed His Scent again Because he Loves His Body Smell & Give a Wet Kiss The Mole Near His Neck .. Than He Stand Up & Lifted Him in Bridal Style"

Shub:- He Is Soo Thin Like Feather .. Kuch Khata Nhi Hain Kya *Staring At His Face* .. When I Saw Him In London He Was Chubby That Time & Now He lost Weight .. & I Wants My Chubby Kitten Back So I Can Squeeze Him & It Will Be Soo Fun *He Grin At Him* .. Ajse Esko Jyada Khilaounga Haa..

*Than He Gently Put Him In His Bed & Ishan Still In His Sleeping Mood Turned Around & Hold A Pillow & Found His Comfort Position .. & Than Shub Staring At That Pillow Like He Wants To Ripped That off*

Shub:- Never Thought That Main Kabhi ek Side Pillow Se Jealous Hounga .. Ohh Kitten What The Fuck You Did To Me *He Laughed At Himself* .. Than Covered Him In Blanket & Kissed His Forehead.. & Went For Shower..

"Almost in 1 Hour later Ishan Woke Up .. & Than He Sat up on The Bed Still His Eyes Closed In His Sleepy Mood & After 10-15 Minutes He Opened His Eyes & Saw He Is Not In His Room .. Than He Remembered All Those Moments From Last Night & His Cheeks Got Crimson Red .. In Mind *Why He Did That? .. He Was Drunk That's Why? .. Ofc It is Bcz I'm His Step-Brother & It's Wrong & I'm Not Even His Type .. Wo Kyun Mujhe Pasand Karega .. Mumbai ke sare Hot Ladkiya Kya Mar Gaye Hain Haa? .. Or Main Asahi Kyun Soch Rha Hoon It's Totally Wrong* & He Slightly Slapped His Head .. Than He Remembered That He Was In The Couch"

Ishan:- I Was In The Couch & Shubman's Head Was In My Lap Soo Main Bed Per Kyase Aya .. & Where is He? .. Did He carried me In His Arms & Put Me In The Bed?? .. & Again His Cheeks Got Red .. & He Is In His Thought..

*Than Bathroom Door Open & Shubman Came Outside With Only Just Towal Wrapped around His Waist & Ishan Turned Around & Looked At Him With His Big Doe Eyes & His Eyes Get Wide Open*

(Like This)

"Shub's Hair Wet .. & Water Dripping From His Hair To His Neck Than Trailed Down From His Chest to His Abs & Ishan Just Staring At him With His Wide Eyes & Gulped Hard .. & His Body is Getting Hot *He Doesn't Know Why*"

Shub:- Like What You See Baby Boy? *Said With His Raspy Voice & There Is Smrik On His Face*

Ishan:- Haa *Ishan Got Back In His Sense* .. No .. Noo It's N.. Not Like That .. *He Is Shattering And Looking Here & There But Not Him*

"Shub Just Smiled & In Mind *You Looks Cutest When You Blushed Kitten*"

Shub:- if You Want You Can Touch My Abs & Feel Those .. I Don't Mind *Said With Smirk On His Face & Looking At Him With His Intense Eyes*