**CHAPTER 14**

**AUTHOR'S POV**

"Right Now Shubman & Ishan in the Car Going for Dinner .. But Ishan Looking at The Window With a Pout On His Face & Shub Can See The Kitten of His is Really Angry Right Now .. But He Is Just Chuckles At His Cute Pout Face While Driving & Ishan Saw That & Looked At Him With a Angry Eyes"

Ishan:- Asshole .. *Whispered That Shub Didn't Heard Clearly*

Shub:- Haa What Did You Just Said *Asked Confusedly*

Ishan:- *Sighs* Nothing.. & Why Did You Tell Uncle That We Will Have Dinner Outside haa? .. We Can Eat At Home .. & I Just Don't Understand The Need To Go To The Restaurant.. *Said Little Irritatedly*

Shub:- I Just Want To Spend Some Time With You .. *Said Bluntly While Looking At Road*

"Ishan Than Looked At Him & Just *Sighs* & Prefer To Not To Say Anything Bcz It's Not Gonna Work"

"Than They Reached To The Restaurant & Came Out Side Of The Car .. & ishan Saw There Is Not So Many People.. & Suddenly Shub Hold Ishan's Hand"

Ishan:- Is It Really Necessary To Hold Hands .. If Anyone Sees Than *Said Little Angrily*

Shub:- Don't Worry.. I'm Just Holding Your Hands .. It's Normal *Said Bluntly While Raised His Eyebrows*

"Than They Went Inside The Restaurant.. & A Staf Took Them To The Lift & They Reached The 6Th Floor .. & Ishan Saw There Is Noone Accept Them & Only 3 Waiters & 4 Stafs... & He In His Mind *Did He Booked The Entire Restaurant Only For Dinner* So He Asked"

Ishan:- Why Is There No One Else Here? .. Don't Tell Me That You Booked The Entire Restaurant To Just For The Dinner *Asked Him With His Disbelief Eyes*

Shub:- Yeah I Did .. Bcz I Want Privacy With You & Don't Want Anyone To Disturb Us.. *Said Softly While Looking Into Ishan's Eyes*

Ishan:- What Do You Think Of Yourself Haa? You Think Your Money Can Impress Me? .. Don't Throw Your Money At Me .. I'm Not That Type of a Person .. *Said Angrily While Gritted His Teeth & Looking Into His Eyes*

Shub:- Haa .. You Think I'm Throwing Money at You ? .. You Really Think I'm That Much Bad Person? *Asked Softly What Looking Into His Eyes* .. & About Money I Loves To Spend My Money On You .. I Loves To Spoiled You.. & Who am i Earning Money For? .. Obviously For My Future Partner & You R My Fu.. *Stopped In Middle*

Ishan:- *Widen His Eyes* Ohk ...I'm Hungry.. Can we Eat? .. *Said While Avoiding His Eyes & Shub Felt Little Hurt But He Just Shrugged It Off*

Shub:- Hmm Sure Come Here *Smiled*

"Than Shub Hold His Hand .. Took Him To The Chair & Made Him Sit On His Chair & Than Sat Down His Chair"

1 Waiter:- Sir Your Food Will Be Served Within 5 Minutes.. For Now Enjoy This Wine *Smiled & Left From There But Ishan Doesn't Drink*

Shub:- Soo How r You Feeling Now ? *Asked Softly While Looking Him With His Loving Eyes*

Ishan:- I'm Hungry That's it *Said Irritatedly Within Looking At Him*

*Shub Just Chuckles At His Cuteness & Than Ishan Giving Him Bombastic Side Eye & Saw Him Smiling & Just Glaring At him & Clinched His Jaw*

Ishan:- Why R You Laughing.. Is It Funny To You Haa *Asked Angrily While Raised His Eyebrows*

*Shub Stopped His Smile & Looked At Ishan's Eyes Gently*

Shub:- Because You R Cute *Smiled*

"Ishan Widen His Eyes Little & Gulped.. & Turned His Face From Him .. Just Looking Here & There & His Cheeks R Getting Red"