**CHAPTER 33**

((TRIGGERED WARNING :: EXPLICIT CONTENT, BRUTAL TORTURE, BLOODS ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️))

""Some Scenes Might Trigger You .. Please If You R Soft Hearted Person Than Don't Read It .. Or If U Still Want To Than Read It By Your Own Risk .. & I Know You All Gonna Read It""

**Author's Pov**

Ishan:- Kil .. Kill Him Shub .. Just KILL HIM .. *He Whispered With His Trembling Lips*

Shubman:- *Clinched His Jaw Hardly That His Neck Veins R Visible* .. YOUR WISH and MY COMMAND BACCHA .. *Whispered* ..

"Than His Eyes Filled With Rage & Grow Darker Than Hell .. & Filled With Such a Holy Sanity That Even Satan Will Be Feard Of Him"

"Mayank Started Backing Away With His Trembling Legs .. Than Running From There But Shub Turned Around & Throw That Axe Towards Him .. & It's Pierced His Back & It Made a Bump Sound .. Blood Commenced Exuding From His Back .. & Mayank Screamed *Ahhghh* .. He Stopped Right There & His Legs Limping"

"Than Shub Get Up & Slowly Coming Towards Him With His Dark Thirsty Eyes .. Than Grabbed That Axe & Took That Out Aggressively & Mayank Back Arched In Immense Pain .. Than Shub Forcedly Turned Him Around"

Mayank:- Sh ..Shubman Le .. Let Me Go .. I Ma .. Made A Big Mis .. Mistake .. From Today Onwards.. I Wi.. Will Not Even Cro .. Cross Ur Shadows.. *Shattering & Can't Even Talk Properly Bcz He Is Loosing His Voice*

Shub:- Let You Go ? .. Ha .. Did U Let Him Go When U Were Torturing Him in Brutally.. *Growled* .. I Warned You Right But You Keep Repeating The Same Things Behind My Back .. I Must Say You Really Have The Guts To Lay Ur Nasty Hands On My Precious Angel.. *Growled Darkly & Shooting His Bloody Burning Eyes Into His Soul*

"Mayank Shaking His Head In Fear & Begging Him With His Close Hands Infront Him .. He Is Trying Hard To Convinced Shubman But But He Didn't Know A Unholy Death Is Waiting For Him & Shub Twisted His Head & Look Towards His Both Hands"

Shub:- With This 2 Hands Right? .. U Brutally Hurted Every Inch Of His Body Haa .. *Said & Clinched The Axe Hardly & Fear Reached In Mayank's Head*

"Than Shub Growled Darkly & Whacked His Left Hand Hardly & Than His Right Hand With That Axe .. & Mayank's Mouth Opened Wide & Eyes Rolled Back .. His Both Hands Which Are Half-formed From Elbows Fall Down On The Dirt Floor & Blood Splattered All Over The Floor .. Than He Fell On The Floor & Whole Body Started Scrambling On The Floor .. Only Low Groaning Coming From His Mouth .. & Shubman Taking Pleasure By Viewing The Most Vicious View With His Dark Raging Eyes Which He Desired .. Than Mayank Fell Into Unconsciousness"

"And The Same Time Rahul Came In There With 4 Mens .. And His Whole Body Trembled By Watching The Unethical Cruel Scenario Of Mayank & The Lunatic Aura Of Shubman Whose Golden Tanned Body Is Become Red & His Eyes Is Blazing Like Lava.. Than His Eye's Fall On Ishan's Wretched State & Hurriedly Went Towards Him & Bend Down & Pulled Him Onto His Lap & Covered His Head's Exploded Erea With a Napkin & His Inside Is Also Burning In Rage After Seeing Ishan's Miserable State"

"The 4 Mens Came In There One Is Fainted.. One Is Peed in His Pan & Whole Body Shaking In Fear.. & Other Two Frozen In A Same Spot With Their Wide Eyes & No Words Coming From Their Mouth"

Shub:- You Can't Die This Early.. Stand Up .. STAND UP MF *He Rumbled*

"Than Started Kicking Mayank's Face & Stomach.. & Ishan Watching Every Cruel Scenario With His Half Opend Eyes .. He Isn't Scared Anymore.. & Wants To See That Animal Die"