Chapter 27

Rathnama's POV

After praying in temple, we were ready to depart..kotravel was waiting ahead for us with Peruvazhuthi....its Udaaiyar's wish to take him with us....

My father along with Rani Vadivukarasi were there along with excited Velvizhi standing beside my Palanquin .. Udaiyar who walked along with me till my palanquin furrowed .....noticing that Chinnama took a step ahead and said

"As per our Queen's wish Velvizhi also comes with her Perarasae.."

he glanced at me for conformation, I nodded my head positively...he cleared his throat

"Rani Vadivukarasi ...you can bring your Daughter with you when you all come to capital for the Queen's Crowning Ceremony..........this is Sethupathi empire's Queen's Palanquin....I believe you know that....And I am here to take my wife back to my home.....I surely don't want another palanquin comes in the convoy...."

she gulped and took a step back pulling Velvizhi along with her....

"Seeking forgiveness for my blunder Perarasae..."

he ignored that and turned towards me and said in stern voice...which is came out like an order not request

"Time to leave Perarasi....Your Royal Palanquin is waiting for you"

I nodded my head and looked at my father ....that man loved me till his last breath and brough up me providing endless love and freedom ,I am always grateful for that....I moved towards him and took his blessings when I was about to touch his feet he held my shoulder and stopped me.....I looked up at him he patted my head lovingly and smiled at me....

"The Emperess don't touch anyone's feet except God's ....."

I smiled at him...

"I am not Empress yet and I want blessings from my father.....not Varmanadu's King.."

I touched his feet he blessed me .....which I need the most along with the Sivaperuman I need my parents blessings too....I know my mother will always with me...I wiped that lone tear left before anyone notice holding my hand my father lead me towards palanquin ...when I get inside the soldiers lifted the palanquin in their shoulders....the convoy started moving...

its two days long journey ....if the fastest guard rides over the horse without taking any break it would take him whole day to reach the capital....and the convoy would take even more time...the convoy would halt at Two places in between during night.....Guards and attendees who went before the convoy would already set the temporary camp before we reach that place...

I was indulged in my thoughts we stopped in between to have food and restarted our journey finally reached the temporary camp which is set in an old stone mandapam.....there was a separate room arranged for me and Udaiyaar.....

there was a pond behind that mandapam......I took relaxing bath there and changed into another soft silk saree and was drying my hair when Udaiyar entered the room....

"So you forgot ...right Udaiyal..."

he asked me making me frown..

"what did I forgot Arasae..."

he shook his head in disbelief which confused me....he clapped twice two attendees came inside one of them was Kuyili..they bowed and waited for him to give them orders....without turning back he said...

"Kuyili you can stay back .....you go and ask prince Imayazhan and Peruvazhuthi to come here..."

the other attendee bowed and went out he turned towards Kuyili.....