☆WISH UPON A STAR☆

☆AUTHORS NOTE☆
It's a beautiful summer afternoon in the ever-growing Start Struct City where the stars are shining bright even on the brightest of days. As we open up our journey of a young new Keyblade wielder I must remind you that everything in this story is made by me. DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS FOR YOUR FIC WHATSOEVER...now let's get your Keyblades, Shields, and Magic ready for this amazing story.
*************************************************
"Ryder, wait, slow down!" a boy's voice calls out to our main character as he watches him run and jump over trash cans and boxes in his way while climbing up a ladder leading to a building. "Come on, you slowpoke! We're gonna miss it!" Ryder laughs as he stands on top of the building, looking up towards the starry afternoon sky. "Huh?...Whoa!" A boy, a bit smaller than Ryder, looks up toward the sky and sees a constellation that looks like a Keyblade.

Ryder and his younger brother are outside, looking up at the sky. Ryder asks his brother if he's going to make a wish, and the younger brother expresses his desire for their father to return from his journey. Ryder playfully tells his brother that their father probably looks as cool as he does. They both laugh as the Keyblade constellations shimmer.

After a few minutes, they return to their small apartment where they are greeted by their chubby calico cat named Simba. The younger brother points out a news report on TV about small dark monsters seen in some parts of the city. Ryder picks up a metal bat and tells his younger brother that they'll be ready if those things ever come out for them. The younger brother admires his big brother and they both leave the apartment to go shopping for more Mochi Bites.
*After their small shopping session the duo walks out of the small corner store and Ryder has a bag in his hand as his little brother eats a small mochi bite that looks like a panda* "THIS IS SUPER YUMMY!" *The small boy laughs as he munches on his Mochi* "The best in town know!" *Ryder laughs as he ruffles the small boy's hair* "HEHE STOP IT!" *The small boy laughs and a group of small heartless show up in front of him* "AHH!" *The small boy yelps and drops his mochi bite as Heartless jumps at him but Ryder pulls him away* "GET BACK!" *Ryder kicks a heartless into a trash can* "RYDER HELP!" *The small boy clings onto Ryder* "STAY BEHIND ME!" *Ryder swings his bat and runs through the swarm of Heartless*

"THERE SO MANY!" *Ryder says as he swings at the Heartless with the metal bat but they keep forming* "AHH RYDER!" *The small boy gets snatched up by a group of Heartless that form into a man wearing a dark cloak that looks similar to Organization XIII but bigger and the Cape has a red heartless symbol* "I finally found you...Sora" *The man speaks in a menacing deep tone as he towers over Ryder* "WHO ARE YOY!? LET MY LITTLE BROTHER GO!" *Ryder tries to swing his metal bat towards the man but it gets deflected by a large Scythe that cuts the bat in half like butter* "I SAID LET HIM GO!" *As Ryder is about to punch the cloaked man he gets interrupted by a man wearing a Keyblade Knight armor driving on a large black motorcycle and it drifts in a circle taking out a large group of heartless*

"XAMARIS!" *The Knight on the motorcycle shouts as he jumps off and takes his Keyblade in an attempt to clash with Xamaris but he disappears with the small boy* "CONNER!!" *Ryder shouts as he reaches his hand out for him but Xamaris disappears* "ITS OKAY KID!" *The Knight grabs Ryder's shoulder as another Keyblade Knight flies in on a surfboard that looks like a Keyblade and she takes out a large amount of Heartless* "DID WE GET HIM?" *The Knight lady runs up to the other Knight that's comforting Ryder* "HE'S GONE AND HE TOOK A HOSTAGE" *The Knight looks over at Ryder* "BUT WE FOUND THE KEYBLADE KID!" *The Knight stands Ryder up* "CMON KID!" *The Knight walks Ryder over to the motorcycle* "WAIT! MY BROTHER!" *Ryder jumps back as he looks over at the Knight* "I HAVE TO FIND HIM! HE'S GONE! I-!" *Before Ryder could say anything else the female Knight makes Ryder pass out a slight chop to his neck making him fall into her arms* "Sorry kid.." *The Knight calmly says*

HOURS LATER - Hollow Baston

*Ryder wakes up slowly still seeing faint flashbacks of the events that happened yesterday* "CONNER!" *Ryder jumps up from his bed* "Where?... Am I?" *Ryder looks around rubbing his head in confusion and a woman wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a golden zipper, brown cargo pants, sneakers, and a piece of armor on the shoulder of her left arm that acts as a prosthetic arm* "Hey! You're awake!" *The Lady smiles at him* "Who are you!? Where's my brother!?" *Ryder says angrily and confused* "Hey hey! It's okay we're looking for him too!" *The Lady tries to calm Ryder down* "You are safe with us!" *She softly smiled*

"Oh..Who are you? What's your name?" *Ryder says calmly* "Kiki! And I'm the wonderful Mage of Radiant Garden!" *Kiki has a wide and soft smile as she pumps her prosthetic arm in the air* "Oh..Well, I'm Ryder!" *Ryder says with a soft smile* "Wait...YOU'RE NOT SORA!? BUT YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HIM!" *Kiki shouted and Ryder jumps a bit* "DID WE PICK UP A RANDOM KID!?" *Kiki starts to freak out* "Uhh...Who and why do you even need Sora?" *Ryder tilts his head a bit in confusion* "He's the chosen Keyblade wielder that saved the world!" *Kiki smiles as she is still confused* "Yet...you look so much like him" *Kiki has a small smile on her face*

"Is he up yet?" *A man with short eye-length blonde dreads, wearing a red flannel with a white shirt underneath, baggy jeans, a silver necklace with a ruby pendant, and sneakers rushes into the room* "Hey...KIKI THAT'S NOT SORA!" *He shouts as he points at Ryder* "LEVI CHILL! WE DON'T KNOW THAT YET!" *Kiki holds Levi in place* "Did we pick up the wrong guy?" *Levi glances at Ryder in confusion* "Well I'm not sorry but..why do you need him so bad?" *Ryder gets up out of bed and is wearing a normal white shirt and pajama pants* "How'd I get in this?" *Ryder looks down at the outfit* "Oh! I selected it myself!" *Kiki has a soft smile* "But we need him because he is the only one that can seal the keyhole and defeat Xamaris!" *Kiki has a determined and serious expression* "Yeah..and when he turns people into heartless! That's why we have to stop him" *Levi leans against the wall* "Well can't you guys stop him without him?" *Ryder looks confused*

"We tried but..he's just too strong for the two of us" *Kiki looks down* "Well..I'll help as much as possible!" *Ryder has a determined grin* "But you're not a Keyblade wielder" *Kiki looks at Ryder confused* "I know but..If it means bringing my brother back..then I'll help!" *Ryder says as he crosses his arms a smile* "You're gonna need a Keyblade if you wanna hang with us kid" *Levi heads back downstairs and then back up with Ryder's metal bat* "Gonna have to rock with this until you get an actual Keyblade" *Levi smirks as he gives him the bat* "Heh thanks!" *Ryder spins the bat and rests it on his shoulder* "Hey can I change out of..this?" *Ryder tags his white shirt as he looks down on it* "UH! Sure! Your new clothes are in the closet just come down when you're ready!" *Kiki smiles as she and Levi leave the room*

*As Ryder is done changing he comes outside wearing a baggy white tee shirt with a black long-sleeve underneath, metal dog chain, black motorcycle goggles, baggy cargo pants, and sneakers* "Lookin good!" *Kiki has a soft smile as she and Levi are waiting outside* "Thanks! The goggles are a bit much but! Can't complain" *Ryder has a smile on his face as he puts the goggles on his forehead* "We know how to track the heartless and where Xamaris is but moves fast and quickly." *Levi crosses his arms as he looks at Ryder* "He's located in the Jungle..but we have to hurry up and get your Keyblade working with a test called the marks of mastery!" *Levi smirked as he crossed his arms* "We have to go see Madam Pieces for your Marks of Mastery exam!" *Kiki smiles as she crossed her arms* "Ya think you're ready?" *Kiki tilts her head with a soft and goofy smile as Levi looks at Ryder*

"Born ready...Conner, I'm coming to save you!" *Ryder looks up in the air with a determined smile*

To be Continued!