☆HALLOWEEN TOWN☆

☆RECAP☆
Sora and his son Ryder are sitting on a tree and looking at the stars when it suddenly starts raining black water. A mysterious man in a black coat appears and attacks Sora. Ryder runs away while Kairi helps him fight the man. They manage to defeat him, but Sora and Kairi know that they will be back. Kairi sends Ryder and Conner to the Realm of Light while Sora and Kairi rearrange the stars in the sky to form a Keyblade.
***********************************************

Ryder walks into Halloween town looking like a Mummy, Kiki a witch, and Levi a Zombie. "Woah! I love Halloween!" Ryder laughs as he looks around Halloween Town with a bright smile. "Tracker said one of the members of the Organization was here...so stay on high alert!" Kiki says with a serious tone but can't but smile when she sees how happy Ryder looks. "We should also work on finding Sora...right Ryder?" Levi raises his eyebrow and looks at Ryder as he's eating a pumpkin-shaped lollipop. "Huh? OH!" Ryder finished his Lolipop and he turned around to see a group of monsters singing and dancing as they loaded a big bag of presents.

"Awesome!" Ryder gets closer to investigate. "What are they doing?" Kiki looks at the monsters confused. "They're loading a bag full of presents? In the middle of Halloween?" Levi tilts his head and crosses his arms. A tall lengthy Skeleton wearing a Santa costume spots them and approaches with a smile. "SORA! I BEEN SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Jack shakes Ryder's hand with a bright smile. "Wait a minute? You're not Sora? Who are you then?" Jack steps back confused as he studies them. "Names Ryder! And that's Kiki and Levi!" Ryder has a nervous smile and scratches the back of his head. "Interesting...But what brings you here?" Jack looks at Ryder and the others with a curious look.

"We are here to protect worlds from darkness! We spotted a member of an evil team called Organization XI!" Jack scratches his head as he tries to make sense of what's happening. "Organization XI? How interesting! We can't have them missing up
Christmas!" Behind Jack's back a man in a black coat with a paintbrush draws the Heartless symbol on the large bag of presents turning into a large evil Jack in the Box. "LOOK OUT!" Ryder summons his Keyblade and jumps in front of Jack in the Box. "Heartless!?" Kiki spawns her Keyblade and shoots a fireball at it but the Jack in the Box hits it away with a large axe. "I GOT THIS!" Ryder uses many techniques and abilities to take the large Jack in the Box finally killing it. "Sorry for wrecking your presents..." Ryder says in a sad tone and puts away his Keyblade. "Don't you worry! I know an old friend who can help us! Follow me!" Jack leads the rest into the forest. "Woah! All the trees have doors on them!" Ryder smiles As he looks around. "Follow me!" Jack goes through a Christmas door. "A magical doorway! Never would've seen that one coming!" Kiki smiles softly as the trio enters through the door falling into the Christmas world.

- Christmas Land

Kiki gets up and looks around in shock she noticed their forms change. Kiki looks like an Elf, Levi a gingerbread man, and Ryder Santa!. "Woahh!" Ryder looks at his outfit with a big smile. "This I cool but I kinda liked the mummy better" Levi smirks as he checks himself out. "We have no time to lose! Hurry!" Jack rushes into Santa's workshop while Ryder and the others follow and fight heartless along the way. "Santa Claws! I need another batch of toys!"  Jack looks around the workshop but Santa is nowhere to be seen. "Santa?" Ryder walks in and looks around. "Where are you, my old friend?" Jack searches the house and makes his way down to the workshop only to find more toys passed by the Heartless and Mrs. Claus is pinned in the corner trying to protect herself with a broom.

"Don't worry! I'll handle it!" Ryder jumps in and destroys the toy heartless in one attack. "You okay?" Ryder looks at Mrs. Claus with a smile. "Yes! Thank you, young man! But I'm afraid Christmas is canceled! "Mrs. Claus cries softly. "A man in a black coat picked up Santa and carried him away!" Mrs.Claus looked distressed and Ryder gripped his fist in anger. "They've gone too far!" Ryder spawns his Keyblade and grips it by the handle. "Do you know where they went?" Ryder tries to calm down Mrs.Claus. "They went into Halloween town!" Mrs.Clause panics almost. "I promise! I'll bring back Santa!" Ryder has a determined smile as he makes a pinky promise to Mrs. Claus. "Please bring him back" Ryder walks out of the workshop while Levi, Kiki, And Jack follow behind. "He's making all these promises...It's so sweet!" Kiki smiles softly. "He's just like Sora! Or at least that's how I remember him!" Jack smiles as they follow him.

- Halloween Town

"LOOK!" Ryder points at two small toys Heartless carrying Santa in a small bathtub. "NOT SO FAST!" Levi threw a kunai connected to the toys but it got deflected by a blotch of paint. "HUH!? The organization..." Levi grips his chain scythe. "You're the one who kidnapped Santa!" Ryder gripped his Keyblade and pointed at the man in a black coat who was holding a long thin paintbrush. The man in the black coat grins under his hood. "They're just doing my dirty work...why do you care so much? He doesn't even know you" He grins and points His paintbrush at them. "Doesn't matter! That doesn't mean we can't help them!" Kiki grits her teeth and spawns her Wandblade (More on that later).

"Your heart...so pure of light... it's almost like it has never even seen darkness before" The black-cloaked takes out a small vile of black paint and throws it at Santa Claus. The black pain transforms Santa into a large Krampus wearing a black Santa suit with, a Heartless symbol on his chest, and a huge sack on his back. "Merry Christmas" The man in the black coat disappears into a black portal. "SANTA CLAWS! WE HAVE TO HELP HIM!" Jack rushes towards battle along with the others.

- TO BE CONTINUED