♱TRAVERSE TOWN♱

☆LEVIS BACKSTORY☆
This is the story of Levi! I won't be doing 3 backstories anymore because it's a lot of work 😅 BUT ANYWAY Levis's backstory will include his normal life and his life as a nobody! ENJOY!
**********************************************
Levi is spray painting on a blank brick wall "Now that's art..." Levi smirks as he steps back from shark jaw spray painted on the wall in front of him. As he's observing the graffiti on the wall his Meow Wow is playing around in a trash can. "Hey man get outta there!" Levi laughs softly as he picks up his Meow Wow who's wearing a red baseball cap. "What am I gonna do with you?" Levi smiles softly as he sets Meow Wow down and watches him roll around.

"Levi! Nice graffiti yo!" Beat and Rhyme walk over to Levi. "Sup! You looking kinda big Beat you hitting the gym?" Levi says jokingly as he daps up Beat. "Hah! Y'know it yo!" Beat chuckles and Rhyme smiles softly as she plays with Meow Wow. "He's cute!" Rhyme laughs and giggles. "So where's Neku and Shiki?" Levi puts his hands in his pockets and looks around for Neku. "He's with Shiki! They went to the Fourth District!" Rhyme smiles softly as she looks up at Levi then goes back to playing with Meow Wow.

"Fourth District huh? Well, can we go see him?" Levi tilts his head curiously. "Nah it's like a date thing they're doing or whatever" Beat crosses his arms with an annoyed face. "Heh, you seem a bit jealous!" Rhyme jokingly teases Beat. "YO WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM!?" Levi laughs a bit. "You guys really are brother and sister huh?" Levi crosses his arms and smiles and he spots a man in a black coat watching them from a distance. "Who's that?" Levi points at a woman in a black coat but when Beat and Rhyme look she vanishes.

"What yo?" Beat looks back at Levi confused. "I saw somebody in a black coat...she was watching us." Levi clenched his fist as he looked around for the figure. "Well, maybe it's just Joshua messing with us. Rhyme smiles trying to get Levi to calm down. "Alright then.." Levi calms down a little but all of a sudden a group of Nightmare Zolephants spawns. "NIGHTMARES!" Levi pulls out his chain sickles and gets into a battle position. "Thought we'd never seen these guys again!" Beat cracks his knuckles. "Meow wow, you stay with Rhyme!" Levi and Beat dashes toward the Nightmares and they start fighting.

Levi swings his chain scythes as he fights the Nightmares alongside Beat as he fights using his Skateboard. "THEY JUST KEEP COMING!" Beat grunts as he fights the Nightmare and Levi swings his chains making the Nightmares link together and disappear. "That's the last of them" Beat holds his Skateboard by his side. "Let's go after that woman...she's probably behind this!" Levi grips his chain scythes. "We have to warn Neku and Shiki!" Rhyme says nervously and the trio rushes into the fourth district.

The trio runs through all of the districts destroying nightmares as they rush through. They stop as a man in a black coat twirling a scythe that looks like it's made from bones and the blade of the scythe looks like a bat wing. around sits on a fountain looking at them. "ITS THE PUNK IN THE BLACK COAT!" Beat grits their teeth and shouts at the man in the black coat. "Well, Well, Well! I guess the boss was right about you~" Earth grins as she spins her scythe and then points it at Levi. "You do look fit~...and the perfect vessel~" Earth licks her lips seductively as she looks at Levi.

"AYE! GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU CREEP!" Beat attempts to rush but a large wall of bones blocks them away. "BEAT! RHYME!" Levi bangs on the wall of bones but they just won't budge. "Don't worry pretty boy~ We'll make sure you're heart is taken care of just fine!" Earth launches toward Levi but Levi dashes away swinging his chain scythe and she catches it. "You're mine!" Earth dashes toward Levi and slices him with his Scythe separating his heart from his body. Levi's body falls into a black puddle and he sinks into the dark world. "what's....happening...to me-"

- TO BE CONTINUED