✰DESTINY ISLANDS✰

✰RYDERS BACKSTORY✰
Ryder's backstory is cut into two parts just like Levi's only showing his childhood and his current life! I will be posting Xamari's backstory in season 3 so stay tuned!
***********************************************
Sora is pacing around on the beach with Donald and Goofy worried. "I hope she's going to be okay!" Sora says nervously. "Gwarsh! I haven't seen Sora this never ever" Goofy chuckles as he watches Sora pace around in a circle. "Sora it's going to be okay! It's a good thing!" Donald tries to cheer up Sora with a soft smile and a quack.

"He'll be a little hero! Just like us!" Goofy and Donald both flex their biceps and Sora giggles a bit. "Thanks, guys! I'm just nervous" Sora chuckles softly and then Aqua walks out of the small wooden house on the Island. "Sora! The baby!" Aqua shouted with a smile as Sora, Donald, and Goofy rushed upstairs into the room to see Kairi holding two baby boys. "Twins?" Sora says excitedly as he looks at the two beautiful baby boys. "They have your face" Kairi smiles softly as Sora picks up the baby with brown hair. "He has my hair...I'll name him...Ryder!" Sora smiles as he holds baby Ryder. "He was born 10 minutes after Conner so he's the oldest. "And the youngest one name is Conner" Kairi holds Conner and kisses his forehead.

"They're so beautiful" Aqua sheds a slight tear as Donald and Goofy watch this beautiful moment. "They are so precious..." Kairi smiled softly at Sora as they cherished the look on the baby's faces. "Wait...we must do something first" Aqua steps forward as she holds her hands over the babies."I'm putting a spell on the children...so that their hearts never touch or get consumed by darkness," White balls of light swirl around the kids, and then they disappear.

"Thank you Aqua..." Sora says softly as he smiles. "Sora...Kairi whatever it takes...never let the darkness consume them in the future" Aqua looks at them with a serious look. "Okay...thank you" Kairi smiles.

Time Skip - later in the future Ryder (10) Conner (8)

"HAHA! YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" Ryder laughs and runs as Conner tries to catch him. "WAIT SLOW DOWN!" Conner trips and Sora rushes to him. "You okay?" Kairi says nervously as he helps him up. "Thanks, Dad!" Conner has a wide goofy smile before going back to playing. "Make sure you guys play safe!" Sora watches them as they play a struggle battle with small foam bats.

"Do you think?... Aqua's spell worked on them?" Kairi says nervously as she watches them play around. "Well...we haven't experienced anything weird! So I guess that's a good thing" Sora has a reassuring smile as Kairi calms down a little. "You're right!...thank you" Kairi puts her hands in Soras and they share a kiss.

- Later that night

As the twins and Sora are asleep Kairi sneaks into the kid's room takes out her Keyblade and raises it over the twins. All of the darkness over Ryder's heart gets out of him, Amd Kairi using her Keyblade banished the darkness into the dark realm. "Stay away from my kids...and never come back" Kairi has a serious expression on her face as she looks at her kids sleeping peacefully under the stars.

- TO BE CONTINUED