Chapter 4

Tail POV

As me and Knuckles were walking to the park we stopped at a cafe to have something to drink but then we went in and saw Sonic there... With Shadow what the, so I walked up to him and when he saw me he jumped.

"Oh hi guys," he said, with his dum smile

"Why is Shadow with you?"I asked

"Ummm,"

"He was bothering you like always," Shadow said

"Oh really?"I questioned Shadow

"Ya I saw Shadow alone and I thought that I should take to him," Sonic said

"Of you would do that Sonic," Knuckles said

I looked at Sonic and he laughed awkwardly why? Whatever it doesn't matter I should say something so he thinks I believe him.

"Ya," I said, as I fake smiling

"So Sonic do you want to go to the park with us?"Knuckles asked

"Ya I would love to," Sonic said, with that big dumb smile

When me and Knuckles got drinks we went to the park and then we got there. We sat on a bench to talk and have drinks. Sonic looked at the big oak that was there.

'Wait what was the tree that Sonic was in last night?' As I thought about that, Knuckles asked what I was thinking.

"So Sonic is that the oak tree you were in last night?"

Sonic looked at Knuckles but didn't say anything when he smiled and looked back at the tree. I was going to say something but Sonic said something before me.

"Ya it is, but it doesn't matter anymore,"

After that, we talked but not about that until Amy came and Sonic got up and walked away as we watched him. I had enough of this so we talked about it.

Sonic POV

As Amy walked closer to us I just needed to go for a walk so I didn't say anything, just got up and walked. They didn't ask where I was going or follow me. The only thing they did was look at me. Of course, that is what I thought they would do. As I walked down the sidewalk I saw Cream and Vanilla walking out of a bakery with boxes in their hands so I walked up to them.

"Hi Vanilla and Cream... oh and Cheese," I said smiling

"Oh Mr.Sonic hi how are you doing?"Vanilla asked

"Oh I am doing great," I said

'And that was true. I like seeing Vanilla and Cream getting things they want and need because Vanilla needs to work a lot to keep a roof on their heads and sometimes I help them with things.'

"Oh Mr.Sonic I..."

"No please call me just Sonic no Mr. We are friends after all," I said

"Ok Sonic I was thinking of asking you if you could babysit Cream and Cheese?" asked Vanilla

"Well if Cream and Cheese want me to?"I asked

"Yes of course," Cream said

"Chao Chao," said Cheese

"Already then I will Babysit them," I said,

"Oh thank M...Sonic."Vanilla said with a small smile.

As they walk away I think about all the fun I, Cream, and Cheese are going to, and with that, I smile and walk away thinking about it.