Tres

Melody's pov.

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and charms, clinging and clanking. I set up as I turned off my alarm. Removing the soft and warm blankets, I stepped onto the floor and into my warm cream colored slippers.

I made my way into the kitchen as I grabbed some milk and some cereal. After making me a small bowl, I sat down at the small island that sat in my kitchen.

I heard a door creep open. I turned my back. Seeing my best friend, isa. Oh my gosh, she looks horrible. I thought to myself as black mascara and red lipstick smeared her face. 

" good morning isa" I gave her a warm smile. "Hey" she grunted. I could tell by her body language, she was still tired. I didn't bother saying anything more as I stood up. Headed to the bathroom.
" I'm gonna go to the bookstore, I'll be back after my shower" I explained to isa as she open silver refrigerator.

After my shower, I put on acute warm outfit with the skirt and sweater along with legwarmers and UGGs.
I made my way to my room as I did a quick touch of make up. snowy watched as I'd gotten ready. "Bye snowy" I said in a childish voice. I grabbed my white tote bag that many books lay , and walked out to grab my bike. I set my bag in my small basket that rested on the front of my bike.

Making my way into the small bookstore, I saw a book come past my eye. 'Blood lust' I read under my breath. I picked up the book scanning the back. Vampires.. hmm. I grabbed the book and sat down on a near by table.

Opening the fragile book, I felt the same feeling from yesterday, I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked up and smiled as it was the boy from the store. "Hey darling" his voice rumbled lightly. I held back a giggle. "Oh, hi" I hesitated.

"Whatcha reading?" He said gently grabbing the book from within my fingers. I watched his eyes scan the book. I could've sworn his eyes were green. I thought looking at his dark, almost black, colored eyes, scanning the book.

"Interesting, you like this typa' stuff?" He asked curiously. "Umm" I hesitated, it was hot. My body sweat burned as my throat felt dry. "Hm?" He hummed in a questioning manner. tilting his head with a smirk.

Yeah, but I also think the guys are fucking HOT. I thought to myself "yeah" I gave him a nervous chuckle. "It looks pretty old" he looked at the beaten up book. I had nothing to say, I just stared at him, no words to speak. "Let me buy it for you" he offered, standing up and walking towards the register. I soon followed behind.

"Oh, no. It's fine!" I spoke up." "No worrys" he thick accent broke through. What kinda of accent is that? I questioned. He gave me the book in a plastic bag. "Let me take you out" he offered politely. "A pretty girl like you deserves it." He smiled, his dimples showing.

"Are you sure?" I asked surprised. I've never been asked to go out with anyone before. "Of course." He whispered. I nodded quickly before he had the chance to take what he said back.

"I was thinking ice cream?" He said, as his eyes shot to the ice cream store across the street. We walked out and made our way towards the store, cars flying past.

"You're really beautiful you know" he flirted. I could feel my blood rise to my face. "No need to be shy. It's the truth" he said after my response never came through. "T-thanks" I stuttered

"Of course." We walked into the ice cream parlor, "hello! How may I help you" the girl said, she looked like she was about my age.  "What do you want sweet heart" he whispered before I gave him my chosen answer. "She wants that one" he pointed to the glass wall. "And for you?" She asked with a solid face.

"Can I just have a water?" He asked politely. "Mhm" she nodded.

After our short "date" he took me home in his very expensive looking car, before walking me into my apartment "Here's my number. Text me if you need anything" he said giving me a small napkin from the ice cream shop,  his name written in ink.

"Okay I'll be sure to" I giggled. We exchanged goodbyes, before I walked into my apartment.

"Ooooo, who's that?" Isa gave me a quick wink. "Some guy I bumped into on the way home yesterday, he so cute isn't he?"  I asked. "He's even better, he has big muscles and everything" she said, REALLY?!? I sarcastically thought to myself.

I walked to my room before placing headphones on top of my head.

——————————
Hope yall liked this little update I'll try
And upload everyday, please tell me if there's any spelling errors.