dieciocho

MELODY

I had woken up in my bed. Where's Roman? I asked myself, I sat up before standing up to turn on the lights. As my foot hit the ground, or what I thought was the ground. I hear a loud hiss.
"AH FUCK!" I looked down to see Romeo holding his stomach. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry?!" I apologized quickly. "You're fine, calm down" he chuckled sitting up.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked, I checked the clock. 8:44am I read.

"I guess it's because I slept so early" I stepped over Roman before heading into the kitchen, I heard his heavy feet following me.

"You can start packing, our flights tomorrow" he said, my eyes basically popped out of my skull. "what flight?!??" I asked looking up at him for any sign of a smile so I could understand this was all a joke.

"The Bahamas? And Italy?" He questioned, "you silly girl, you've already forgotten?" He asked.

"NO? Just I didn't think it would be so sudden." I tried to explain. "Oh, I can change the plans if you'd want?" He said, his eyes knitted together.

"No, no it's fine. How long are we staying?" I asked. "Abouttt... 7 days, auroras coming along too. " he smiled.

"CAN ISA COME? PLEASE!" I begged hugging his torso, as I looked up at him. "Of course" he gave in, hugging me back.

I heard isa's foot steps marching in as she yawned quietly, "where am I going?" She asked. "ITALY AND BAHAMAS!" I screeched, letting go of the man who held me.

"Wait .. what?!" She said excitedly, "YEAH LETS GO PACK" I said, running to grab my suitcase.

"Wait Mel" Roman said, grabbing ahold of my arm before pulling out a card, "go buy you some new clothes, okay?" He whispered. I nodded before running off.

—————-

Me and isa had just finished getting ready to go to the mall, Roman sat on the couch waving to us as we left.

"Bye, have fun" he chuckled, seeing us excited. I closed the door after waving back. "Soooo?" I said, starting up a new conversation with isa.
"So, what?" She asked, with her eyebrow raised.

"The boy from yesterday? What was that about?!"
I nudged her arm in a teasing way.

She chuckled looking away. "He's no one it was just a one night stand , but it was more like a threesome, the other girl left not too long before you guys arrived.

I always knew isa was bi, she showed very visible signs. The biggest one has to be when she went to a lgbtq+ strip club for , quote , "fun"

"Oh, maybe I shouldn't have asked.. TMI" I chuckled. By time we were done talking, we were in the car and on our way to the mall.

Once we arrived, she was already dragging me into Victoria secret, "come onnn! We have to get you something for your lil boyfriendddd" she teased, winking at me. "For one, he's not my boyfriend and two, he's not gonna see me in any of this!" I whispered.

"You never knooow!" She smirked, grabbing some dark red lingerie along with a black pair and throwing them at me. "Try it on!" She said. I shook my head. "No, I'll just buy two and take both with me" I said, walking to the register.

I heard isa groan, "whatever".

We walked around the mall for another couple of hours. We ended up getting some outfits, make up, and swim suits, before our ride home