.

3rd persons pov:

Roman had sat all the food and snacks onto the table. He had ice cream mochi, carbonara noodles, gushers, chips. More ice cream, cake mix, and more.

Melody's sweet tooth throbbed at the sight of all the sweets. It was like drool was hanging from her mouth.

"So are you gonna answer my question? What are we going to do?" He asked again. "Wait here I'll go grab my list" Mel said before running off to her room and back. She had a paper in her hand, as she placed it in to on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  Make food

2. Bake a cake

3. Watch movie in fort

4. Dress up time

5. Go on a walk

6. Do illegal stuff

7. Do skin care and get ready for bed !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do illegal stuff?" Roman's questioned. His right eyebrow lifted as he looked towards Melody. "Mhm!" She smiled nice and big. "I WANNA DRINK!" Romans face dropped immediately. "No" he said quickly. "But you said i could do anything and you couldn't say no" she pouted, stomping her foot. "If you don't wanna be treated like a baby, don't throw a temper tantrum." Roman's said, referring back to the argument they had gotten into months ago in the Bahamas.

"Well if I'm not a baby, then let me drink!" She semi yelled. Roman sighed. "Fine." Melody jumped onto Roman "thank you!"

"I'll go get some alcohol later tonight, for now let's cook.." he said, setting my down onto the floor.

"I wanted to make ALFREDO!" She yelled, "you got the noodles right?" Roman nodded his head at her question. "Okay go boil them!" The curly haired girl said, shooting him away with her small hands.

Roman walked towards the clean pot that sat on the stove before filling it up with water. Melody started to make the sauce in a small pan. She sat a stick of butter in the pan so it could melt, Roman watched as she was so focused on just the sauce. As the taller male waited he grabbed some seasonings.

Soon the sauce was done along with the pasta, and they mushed them together. "You try first" Roman said, as he picked up the fork that was a small as his middle finger and moving it toward any mouth. The smaller girl opened wide before he stuffed the food in my mouth. The flavors melted on her tongue. "Mmm, it's good! YOU TRY" she said excitedly. I took a nice full bite of the noodles drenched in sauce. "You're right, it is good" he smiled down at her. "You're a little chef huh?" He chuckled, before dipping his head down to kiss the girl.

They ate their food chatting about their maybe next vacation. "Hawaii?" The doe eyed girl asked. "Sure" he hummed. "Can it just be us this time?" She asked, "of course, anything for you" he winked at the girl causing a chuckle out of her.

"Ready for desert?" She said, "I'm not the type of person to like so much sweet stuff, but sure" he chuckled. The smaller woman soon came to realization when she was walking towards the kitchen. "OH WAIT! I forgot, I got us something!!!" The brown haired girl jumped.

The green eyed boy hummed, his face twisted in confusion as the baby deer like girl ran towards her room.

Soon she returned with 2 onesies in her arms. One pink and one green both shaped like dinosaurs. "I got matching onesies! Look try it on!" She said handing me a light pink onesie.

"I get the pink one?" He questioned. "Yeah! It'll be cute" she smiled, her white teeth showing as her eyes were slightly squinted. The man sighed before grabbing the onesie out of her arms. "I'll change in my room, you can use the bathroom" she squealed, running towards the white door.

—————————————————————————

Melody's POV

I looked in the mirror at the onesie that had a small tail in the back. I turned my slighting, as I shook my bum as the tail swooshed through the hardened air.

I skipped out the room to see roman waiting aside my room. The pink onesie squeezing his big arms as they slightly rolled up. "Mines a little tight, but you looks cute, my little T. rex" Roman said, looking down towards me as he hooked his hand around my lower back, pulling me in.

I looked up at the man before he dipped his head in, and connecting out lips. "Mmmk, let's bake the cake." He playfully cheered.

I opened the fridge after walking into the kitchen, as I grabbed eggs and milk. Roman searched for the oil and measuring cups.

I let Roman do all the hard work, portioning the oil and measuring everything. As I mixed the batter all together. "Pour it slowly" he said, as he guided me. "I know how to do it" I said softly, trying not to me rude. "Okay then, misses know it all" he teased. I playfully rolled my eyes before scooping out the rest into the cake pan. "Want some?" I asked, basically shoving the mixing stick in his face. He shook his head, as he made a weird face towards me. "You have it" he offered. I accepted the offer before sticking the stick in my mouth. I watched as Roman put the cake into the oven.

"We can watch a little bit of the movie while we wait!" I smile up at him. "Okay, get the snacks" He said, pointing towards the bags on the table.

——