Siete

Melody's pov.

After stepping into my apartment, after my small date with Roman, I went to find isa. I heard the shower running and isa's voice as she sung, Her voice was so angelic. I always knew she could sing, but she dosent listen when I tell her to start her journey to make music.

It was only 6:30, I'm assuming isa hadn't ate yet because there wasn't any fast food bags around, and she most definitely can't cook.

I started making Alfredo, this would last us at least two days. I boiled the thick noodles as I pulled out whipping cream, cheese, melting butter, and more to make the sauce.

By time isa was out of the shower I was already done with the Alfredo. "Melody?" I heard isa's voice call out. I hummed in response. She peeked her head from the corner. "Oh, when did you get here?" She questioned. "When you were showing" I said, focused on not spilling the Alfredo while transferring it to the bowl.

"Well, how was it" she teased, a smirk sliding onto her face. "It was nice, he's pretty competitive when it comes to games but overall it was really fun." She smiled, "I'm so happy you've finally found someone" I quickly interrupted her, "dont say that, we don't even have a label. What if he dosent even really like me?" I doubted.

In high school i got bullied a lot because I wasn't easy, and never had a boyfriend. Most girls were just slutty and wore whatever to get a boys attention, but since I liked reading, and having good grades I was considered weird. Though isa thought differently along with this other guy, he was obsessed with me for some odd reason. But isa? She always saw how pretty I could be without being slutty. Isa wasn't slutty but she sure did know how to get a boy attention without having cleavage, and her butt hanging out of Nike pros.

"I'm sure he likes you isa, he's taking the time out of his day to make you happy, most boys would've tried to fuck you by now." She said.
"I guess your right" I sighed, as we both sat down enjoying our food we both went back and fourth about our love life.

She talked about all the guys she's pulled at clubs, though she's never lost her virginity and I rambled about how romantic Roman was.
——-
We had both had calmed down after eating a half a tub of ice cream and watching a full season of Jane the virgin. "My stomach hurttts" I groaned , she only groaned back in response.
My stomach felt horrible, and bloated. I still forced myself to stand, grabbing two bottles of water. "Drink up" I said, handing her the water.

I watched her take a sip, "drink it ALL" I said. "Nooo" she complained. I sighed. "If you're sick, and throwing up in the morning, I'm not helping you" I explained. She rolled her eyes, drinking half the bottle before she turned over to sleep.

I walked to my room chuckling at her childishness. My phone rang as I walked into my room. Who's calling me at 11:24? I groaned. Looking down, no caller ID? I answered, "hello?" I asked. A voice responded, it was a female, though she had a thick accent, "hello. Is this.." she took a while to continue her sentence. "Melody?" "Yes, if I may ask, who is this" I questioned, "Roman tell me to get you pretty dress, yes?" Her English was pretty broken, it sounded more like a Russian accent but easy to understand. I hummed in response. "I be there tomorrow , 10am. Be ready for body measurements" before I could respond, she hung up.

I could hear the buzzing sound, rude. I thought to myself before falling asleep.