veinticinco

Melody's pov

I felt my body moving around. My eyes slowly opened, though they felt like they were glued closed.

My eyes unglued slowly. I looked up to see roman. Everything clicked as I looked around. He was carrying me through the hotel. "Hey sleepyhead" I heard Roman's voice chuckle. "Mhm" I responded, too tired to respond fully.

He carried me up the flight of stairs as we reached the top of the hotel. The loud plane, rumbled as we boarded.

"It's a seven hour flight love, you have lots of time to rest" Roman said, sitting me down in the seat before pulling a cover over my body and handing me a book. "By time you finish that we should be in Italy"  he said, bending down as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Yuck" isa said, rolling her eyes as she walked pass us and towards the back of the plane.

I chuckled under my breath. I looked down , before touching the small book, and getting lost into the pages.

————————

ROMANS POV;

I watched the small petite girl flip through the pages of the book. Her eyes knitting together through out each couple of pages. "You okay?" I asked, she looked up, her big eyes catching mine.

She's so beautiful. I thought to myself.

"Hmm?" She hummed, as she stared back at me. "Do you like the book" I wondered out loud. "Yeah, it's about... vampires." Melody announced. "Oh realllly?" I sarcastically dragged the L.

Melody giggled, her big poofy cheeks puffed up, as she flashed me a small smile.

"You like vampires hm?" I said, smiling, my sharp fangs showing as I stepped up out of my chair, and landing a kiss on top of her soft lips.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too" she replied.

I picked her small body up, she was as light as a feather. "Put me down" she laughed, as she playfully hit my shoulder.

"Nope." I said, popping out the P and E.
I sat down onto my seat before laying her down my lap, bridal style. She hugged closer to my body.

We talked for about 30 minutes and before I knew it, she was sleep.

——————

The plane had just came to a landing, it was not yet night in Italy yet, though the sun was starting to set.

I gently sook the girl who lied in my arms. "bambina" I whispered. Her body slightly shoved me away. I repeated my phrase before I herd a quiet whine come from the girl. "How's my beautiful girl?" I asked, as she rubbed her eyes. She ignored my question, continuing to get up and pack her belongings.

"Do not worry about such things" I told her, as I pulled her away, and making my way towards the exit. "Why do you change your tone of voice like that?" She asked blankly. "What?" I asked, not quite understanding her question. "Like, you speak normal them start to speak as if your a Royal"

"Am I not?" I jokingly asked. "Melody. I have been a man of proper English for centuries, it's very hard to fit my vocabulary with yours." I explain. "I want to talk proper" the soft haired girl huffed. "I shall teach you,but until then, you must focus on other things... like getting unpacking and into the mini mansion." I said, pushing her to walk faster as the guards and maids took our belongings.

———————————————-

This one was short, sorry, I just haven't updated in a minute so I wanted to post something.