Nick of time

"Right Jisung I need you to listen to exactly what I say. As that is the main computer and it's fried all the other computers the security won't be as high" Seungmin said as Jisung stared at the computer screen.
"Okay. Well I've clicked on it and it comes up with the Lock Screen. You don't happen to know the password do you?" Jisung asked.
"Yes it's Dumbass123" Minho tilted his head.
"Right if you're not going to be helpful Minho you can shut it because right now we do not have the time for your antics" Jisung frowned back at Minho.

"Jisung I'm going to tell you some of the keyboard controls. Press them in the order I'm saying them in and don't do anything else" Seungmin began.
Jisung nodded and looked at the screen concentrating.
He listened to Seungmins instructions and pushed everything else from his mind.
After a good minute Jisung moved his hands from the screen.

"The screens changed" Jisung said.
"Changed to what?" Seungmin asked.
"It's a black screen with a flashing white line at the top" Jisung looked through the glass at Seungmin.
"That's the coding screen. This is the last step for you I believe. If you listen carefully you can bypass the door and I can get round and finish the coding" Seungmin said.
"Perfect" Jisung said.

A few more minutes went by and Jisung had put in all of the coding. To him it looked like he had just typed random things in but then he heard a beep.

"DOORS OPEN" Felix yelled and ran to the door pushing it open. It held it open as Seungmin rushed in and towards Jisung. Jisung stood up and moved just in time as Seungmin sat down and twizzled the chair and stared at the screen.
He took a deep sigh and began typing.

"It looks like random letters" Felix said wide eyed watching.
"That was exactly my thought" Jisung agreed.
"That's because you're dumb" Minho said aimed at Jisung.
"Right listen here you little shit" Jisung stood forward towards Minho but Felix got there first.
"Both of you cut it out, this is not the time" Felix warned as Seungmin finished up what he was doing.

"Right in the next few minutes I should have what we need" Seungmin said.
Minho rolled his eyes and heard the crackle of his earpiece on his his ear.
"Nearly done" Seungmin stared at the screen.
"Seungmin you might not have a few minutes" Minho said deadly serious.
"Why?" Seungmin looked up slightly worried.
Minho turned up his earpiece taking it off his ear and held it closer to Seungmin. The faint sound of Chans voice was heard.
"You guys are on your own".

"Lovely" Jisung clapped his hands sarcastically.
Felix walked closer to the door where they were to exit and peered round. His eyes widened as he saw men rushing towards them, guns held firmly in their hands.
"Ermm guys is there another exit out this room beside the one we came in?" Felix asked hopefully.
"Yes the door to your right Felix but it's more difficult and I haven't studied the way out that way. The one you're at is easier" Minho said as Seungmin finished up and was ready to go.
"Well I recommend we go out that way" Felix pointed to the door on his right.
"Why?" Seungmin asked less stressed now the main part was done.
"Because there's a heck load of men storming towards us with guns" Felix sounded calm but his face showed he was close to freaking out.
"And you're telling us this now?!?!?" Jisung's eyes went wide.
Felix just smiled guiltily.

Felix rushed forward towards the door as the rest followed in pursuit. Minho was last one to the door and managed to get his way through just as a flock of bullets came flying towards him barely missing his body as they slammed into the wall.
"Well Minho your directing" Seungmin said rushing down the passageways.
"I told you I didn't study this route I can't guarantee I know how to get out" Minho said.
"He's basically useless" Jisung said.
"Both of you cut it out before I lose it completely. Now is not the time" Felix said brushing his hair away from his eyes.

They all bolted their way down the corridor twisting and turning down the passageways which all looked the same.
"I think if we turn left here and then right at the end of the corridor we should find an exit point" Minho said trying to reach his brain.
"Doesn't hurt to try" Felix said.
"No it won't hurt it'll just get us killed if we get it wrong" Seungmin said.
"Way to be positive" Jisung said.
"Aren't I always" Seungmin said reaching the turning.

"I don't think Chan made a good decision making us four a group" Felix said.
"Why" Minho was genuinely confused.
"Well we are a bit disfunctional wouldn't you say" Jisung sighed.
"First mission and you already know the dynamics, well done" Seungmin said and stopped running.

The group suddenly collided when Felix ran into Seungmin, Jisung into Felix and lastly Minho into Jisung.
"Why did you sto......ohhhhh" Felix said as he looked ahead of Seungmin.
The group made eye contact with the opposition they were trying to avoid. Dressed in black gear and armed with heavy guns they turned to see the four stood slap bang in the middle of the corridor.

"Ermmm" Seungmin shut his mouth.
"Hi, did you guys get told about the house inspection?" Jisung smiled at the men as he took a step back.
"We see now is not a good time so we will come back later" Felix said following Jisung.
"Sorry for the short notice. Bye" Minho waved and they all took off once again as yells and gunfire was heard behind them.

"Bad timing" Seungmin said turning back to see the men close behind.
"Gotta keep running" Jisung said starting to get heavy of breath.
"RUN RUN RUN" Felix starting singing.

"NOT THE TIME FELIX" Minho said as he watched a bullet stray past him and graze Seungmin in the shoulder.
Seungmin faltered slightly before grabbing his arm with his hand and continued running.

"THERE" Jisung yelled pointing at the door "EXIT".
They ran as fast as they could, bundling out the door.
Entering a concrete flat area they were out of the complex.
"We have no cover out here" Felix said as they all ran away from the building.
"They have clear shots at us" Jisung said looking back as the opposition came running out.
They didn't chase after the four men but aimed their guns.
Jisung swore in that moment he could see the bullet fire from the gun heading straight for them, nothing in its way to stop it.