Morning fellas

"Chan how long have you slept?" Felix asked as he walked into Chans study.
"I got some rest" Chan said looking at his laptop.
"How much?" Felix asked.
"Went to bed 11:30" Chan said looking at his laptop then notepad writing stuff down.
"When did you wake up?" Felix said walking over to his desk.
"Maybe 5" Chan said.
"You should be getting more than that" Felix sighed "but I guess I can't complain since it's more than you usually get".
"Just full of troubles, that's probably why I couldn't sleep so well. I mean the meeting got blown up. Everything and everyone is in emergency mode and we are taking most of the hits" Chan sighed.
"WHAT, why us" Felix's eyes went wide.
"We hit the Vipex gang before the meeting, everyone thinks that we are part of the reason they tried to blow us all up" Chan said.
"WELL THEY CAN BLOODY SHOVE IT" Felix yelled.
"Language" Chan said and stood up closing his laptop and picking it up.

"I've got some stuff to discuss with everyone want to accompany me downstairs" Chan said.
"It would be my honour oh great Chan" Felix bowed.
"Felix it's too early for this" Chan said and Felix chuckled.
"It's never to early for me" Felix gave a cute smile and walked away with Chan.

"Why are you all crowding round here?" Chan asked as he went to go to the kitchen.
The rest of the members stood around the doorframe to the living room watching something.
"We are watching a rare sight in nature" Seungmin said sipping an iced coffee.

Chan looked in between everyone to see Jisung and Minho. Both were asleep on the sofa. Minho had his head on the back of the sofa with his arms crossed to his chest whereas Jisung had lied himself down and had a pillow on Minhos legs lying on it. They both seemed very peacefully at rest.

"Do you think Minho will kick Jisung to the floor when he wakes up to see him sleeping on him again like in the van" Jeongin asked.
"Maybe we should put up a floor pillow defence for Jisung just in case" Hyunjin said sipping an Americano.

"Maybe he will. Maybe he won't" Chan said smiling.
Everyone looked at Chan to see he had his 'I know something you don't face'.
"What do you know?" Changbin asked curiously.
"Nothing" Chan said and left to the kitchen.

"Should we wake them up?" Jeongin asked.
"We should right, we have breakfast and Chan just said to me he has some stuff to go over" Felix said.
"Not it" Hyunjin immediately raised his hand.
"Neither" Jeongin was second.
"Not me" Felix and Seungmin said at once.

"There we go. Changbin your it, you go wake them" Seungmin said pushing Changbin forward.
"What that's not fair. Why can't Jeongin do it. We know Minho won't hit him" Changbin argued.
"Your small he will probably miss you while you run away" Hyunjin smirked before carefully placing himself behind Felix.
"Hyunjin YOU. I swear I'll get you one day" Changbin jabbed.
"But not today" Hyunjin stuck his tongue out.

Changbin ignored Hyunjin and walked up to the two boys. He decided to wake up Jisung first to avoid Minhos wrath sending Jisung flying off to Mars.
"Jisung wake up" Changbin shook Jisung until his eyes flicked open.

"Later. Let me sleep a bit more" Jisung saw Changbins face and waved it away.
"Sadly you don't have that choice, up you get" Changbin said nudging Jisung so he was sat up, his hair covering his face as he looked like he was about to doze off again any moment.
"I would recommend you move Jisung while I wake up Minho. You don't want to get smacked" Changbin said.
"Alright" Jisung sleepily stood up and went to the side slightly.

"Now" Changbin sighed and turned to the end of the room where Seungmin stepped forward and threw something towards him which he caught with one hand.
"Why on earth do you need that?" Jisung asked yawning.
"Well this gives me a good 5 second head start from Minho when he wakes up" Changbin smiled as he turned the device on.
"The megaphone wakes Minho up a lot these days. After the last time Hyunjin woke him up normally he ended up unable to go within 3 feet of Minho for 2 weeks" Felix loudly spoke across the room.
"PTSD" Hyunjin shuddered.

Changbin turned the volume all the way up and gave a cough before speaking.
"MINHO. WAKEY WAKEY" Changbin spoke loudly bursting everyone's eardrums in the room.
"Oi that's my phrase" Felix yelled back.
"You can't own a phrase Felix" Jeongin said.
"Watch me" Felix said.

"COME ON ITS TIME TO GET UP, MORNING, SUNSHINE" Changbin said.
"My phrase but whatever" Felix puffed his cheeks out.
He lowered the megaphone to see Minho eyes were wide open. His stare like fire itself burning into Changbin.

"And now it's time to run" Changbin took off.
"SEO CHANGBIN GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW" Minho shot himself upwards and began chasing Changbin round the room.
He picked up a coaster on the table and chucked it barely missing Changbins head.

"Oh wait I saved a sound to my phone just for one of these moments" Seungmin grabbed his phone and clicked a few buttons. He turned his phone volume up all the way playing the sound.
"Are you joking me?" Jeongin looked disappointed.
Felix and Jisung both burst into laugher.
"Is that the Tom and Jerry theme song?" Hyunjin laughed.
"Perfect timing if I do say myself" Seungmin nodded.

"CHHAANNNNN SAVE ME" Changbin ran through everyone with Minho following behind who had now picked up a lamp with the cable and plug following behind them.

"Well Jisung I bet all that finally woke you up" Felix sniggered.
"That just brightened my morning" Jisung smiled walking up to everyone.
"At least Changbins the one suffering and not you" Hyunjin said.
"I just hope Changbin survives" Jisung said hearing Changbins screams still throughout the house.
"Don't worry Chan will stop it eventually" Jeongin said.
"Well let's hope that's before someone loses a limb" Felix said and everyone steered towards the kitchen.

"CHHHAAANNNN" Changbin yelled.
"MINHO PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN" Chans voice was heard.

"Maybe we should wait a few minutes before going in there" everyone stopped when hearing Chan.
"Yeah let's give it a minute" Jisung guiltily smiled.