The Chanmobile

Bullets swarmed towards the boys and Jisung was ready for impact but the bullets made contact with something else instead.
The four stopped running and turned around as a grey van pulled up and took the bullets for them. The side door opened as Jeongin pulled it sideways.
"Don't stand there all day get in" Jeongin said and the boys bundled into the car as it sped off before Jeongin even had time to close the door.
"Is everyone okay?" Chan asked as he sped away from the building.
"Seungmin was grazed by a bullet but beside that we are all okay" Minho said.
"Hyunjin" Chan said.
"On it" Hyunjin grabbed a small first aid kit from the back and pulled Seungmin shirt up.
"Oh yeah you'll be fine" Hyunjin said.
"Damn I thought I was on deaths door" Seungmin tutted.
"As sarcastic as ever Seungmin" Changbin sighed.

"Is everyone else okay?" Jisung asked.
"I hurt my knee slightly but all in all that mission could have gone a lot worse" Changbin said.
"Your knee only hurts because you tripped on your own feet" Hyunjin said smirking.
"Shush" Changbin said.
"This mission went wrong drastically. We are lucky the worst we got was a graze. Yes we completed our goal but we could have all been killed" Chan said towards Changbins comment.
"Sorry" Felix said "I triggered the security".
"It's not your fault Felix. It's everyone's including mine" Chan said as he looked back making sure they weren't being chased "when we get back we will go through what we got".

After that the car ride remained silent as everyone calmed themselves down from the adrenaline they all just went through. The tiredness hit some of them and they fell asleep while others looked out the window.
Minho looked at half the group that were asleep. Felix laid with his head on a sleeping Changbins shoulder while Hyunjin clung to Felix arm asleep too.
Jeongin had moved his way into the front seat and was talking softly with Chan who was concentrating on the road.
Seungmin was sat in the corner his head buried in a manga he had packed for the journey home while Jisung had also fallen asleep.
Fitting 6 people into the back of the van left little room for spacing so Jisung who was sat next to Minho kept leaning closer to him as the van rocked side to side.
Minho kept pushing his body back to get him to fall to the other side but he kept falling so they were shoulder to shoulder. Eventually Minho just gave up and let him lean onto him as he propped his arm on his knee waiting until they arrived back home.

"We are back" Chan said about 25 minutes later.
Minho looked out the window to see they had indeed made it back to the house.
"Thank god I'm starving" Changbin said happily as he nodded Felix awake and opened the door letting proper light in.
Felix stood up getting out before Hyunjin did.
"Jisung get up we are back" Minho said next to Jisung.
Jisung didn't wake up.
"HEY. GET UP" Minho yelled but Jisung still didn't wake up.
"That's it" Minho pulled Jisung forward and out the van.
Luckily the force of the pull woke Jisung up and managed to get his arms out at he fell onto the floor.

"OOOUUCCCHHHH" Jisung yelled finally coming to his senses.
"Next time wake up quicker" Minho stepped over Jisung and walked away.
"Asshole" Jisung sighed.

He sat up and saw a hand reach out. He looked up to see Chan. He took his hand and got up.
"Why does he seem to hate me so much?" Jisung asked to Chan.
"Don't let it get to you. He's always quite cold when he meets people for the first time" Chan sighed as they both walked to the door watching Changbin and Hyunjin fighting over who gets through the door to the house first.
"Yeah suuuure" Jisung said sighing as he followed Chan into the house.

Everyone congregated in the kitchen island while Changbin made himself a buttered hot cross bun.
"Right so first of all that mission was a half baked disaster" Chan said.
"Just like Changbins toasted hot cross bun" Hyunjin said.
The room went silent.
"That was a terrible joke" Jeongin said.

"Anyway. As I was saying that mission was a disaster. We got the information but we nearly died in the process. There is always a chance in being injured but we failed this as a team. The distraction team got caught too early and the other team took too long to get the information. We are going to complete extra training for the next few weeks because of it" Chan said.
"Awwww Chan not more training" Felix complained.
"This is non negotiable" Chan said.

"There goes my lie ins" Hyunjin sighed.
"Then stop going to bed at 3am" Seungmin said.
"That's ironic coming from you" Jeongin said.
"Well at least I'm up and ready on time" Seungmin raised his eyebrow.
"Oi" Hyunjin nearly yelled.

"Okay before this gets worse I've got a few more things to say. Seungmin go get your graze tended to just in case. Hyunjin placed a bandage on it but we don't know how bad it could be. Minho as second team lead you need to go over the debrief with me and Jisung I know you have had an energetic day but Felix needs to finish basic training with you" Chan said.
"Okay" Jisung nodded.
"Can we do it tomorrow Chan, I'm tired" Minho asked.
"No" Chan shut Minho down.
"What about the rest of us" Seungmin asked.
"You're free for the evening but all of you must be here for dinner as we have the gang territory splitting the day after tomorrow and I need to go over it with everyone" Chan said and everyone nodded along.

Minho and Chan then left the room first followed by everyone else besides Changbin who was still eating and Felix and Jisung.

"Don't worry Jisung it's nothing difficult I'm just showing you some more simple manoeuvres" Felix smiled and grabbed some Cheetos.
"Hey" Changbin yelled.
"Grab another one I accidentally ordered 50 of them" Felix looked guiltily before dragging Jisung out of the room.

"I guess no one will mind if I take a couple of them" Changbin said happily grabbing 11 and walking off out the room.
"Nobody will even notice".