Trapped

Jisung began to wake up. His head was pounding like mad as he came to his senses. He felt hard shards of rock underneath his fingertips as he felt around trying to figure out where he was.
He slowly began to open his eyes to see debris covered around him. He looked in front of him the doorway blocked by a large pillar of grey rock.

He sat up groaning to see Minho next to him. Laying flat face first on the floor he didn't move.
"Minho" Jisung said as he scooted himself over to him. He looked at Minho and rolled him onto his back seeing he didn't look badly injured. He had a few cuts and scapes and bruising but didn't seemed to be in life threatening danger.
Jisung moved his way round so he was behind Minhos head and put it on his knees to stop him getting any loose rocks or possible falling plaster onto his head.
He laid his back against the wall as he felt another pain in his head.

For the first time he raised his hand to his forehead and felt something wet and sticky. He moved his hand in front of his face to see his finger tips stained red with blood.
"Fantastic" Jisung said sarcastically and he carefully laid his head on the wall. He stared at the slanted ceiling on its last legs from the explosions before the outer rim of his eyes began to go green.
His vision got blurred and dim before he fell back into darkness.

"Okay it's been 5 hours we are putting Red Lights into effect" Felix said.
"Yeah so Chan and Hyunjin hit it" Seungmin said.
"Hit what?" Both of them asked.
"I don't know just felt like that was what was meant to be said in the moment" Seungmin nodded.

"Right I'll have heat traces put on the building. After that I'll use the shapes of the heat to match them to the pictures we have of them. It will ping once we have gotten a match" Chan said.
"And if they're dead? They won't have any heat signatures" Hyunjin said.
Jeongin slapped him round the back of the head.
"OWWW" Hyunjin yelled.
"Are you insane! They are not dead" Jeongin scolded the older.

"Ummm" Seungmin butted in between the two. They looked at him and then he nodded his head to in front of him.
"HoW cOuld yOu saY tHaT" Felix burst into tears.
"Ohhhh noooo" Changbin said under his breath while Chan pulled Felix in and gave him a hug.
"ThEy aRenT dEad" Felix cried.
"No no they aren't. Hyunjin just wasn't thinking before he spoke" Chan tried to sooth him.
"Yes it's my fault I'm sorry Felix I shouldn't be that negative" Hyunjin waved his hands about trying to make Felix feel better.
The house burst into chaos. Everyone was trying to calm Felix down. If they didn't hurry the whole house would flood from Felix's tears.

"DAMMIT WHERES THAT BODY PILLOW OF CHANGBIN WHEN YOU NEED IT"
A group of random people walking outside on the street suddenly heard that phrase come from the house.

"That's not something I ever expected to hear" HongJoong walked by.
"After being with our roommates I think that's not the worst phrase I've ever heard" Seongwha put on his sunglasses.
"Let me guess Wooyoung" HongJoong.
"San actually" Seongwha said.
"Really? Well it had to be one of the two" HongJoong said.
"Can you put roommates up for adoption?" Seongwha asked.
"Hmm we could try" HongJoong said.
"Yea" Seongwha agreed.
"I wonder who would take them though?" HongJoong said and both looked at each other.
"For free it is" both nodded and turned round the corner out of view.

"Jesus Christ what the fuck just happened" Minho finally came back to reality. He groggily opened his eyes. It had been a few hours since the explosions so all the dust had settled and Minho could see all around him.
"You swear in front of the lord, man you're going to hell".

Minho looked up to see the left side of Jisung's face looking down at him.
"Have a nice rest?" Jisung said as Minho slowly sat himself up and looked around.
"All exits are blocked and windows are too small to get through" Jisung said seeing what Minho was doing.
"What time is it? How long have I been out?" Minho asked.
"I'm guessing around noon time. I can see the sun has passed its mid point. You've been out slightly longer than me. Maybe an extra 40 minutes" Jisung said.
"So you don't know the exact time?" Minho asked.
"Nope. No phones at the meeting and god knows where that radio has got to" Jisung shrugged.

"Well if we aren't back in 5 hours they'll come looking for us" Minho said.
"Unless they think we are dead" Jisung sighed.
"Don't be so negative you dummy" Minho said.
"Yeah yeah whatever" Jisung flinched and put his hand to his head.

That's when Minho noticed how his right hand was stained with blood.
"Jisung are you injured?" Minho asked moving forward so he could finally see Jisung's full face.
"The bleeding stopped now I'm fine" Jisung said.
"Let me see" Minho got onto his knees and moved over to the side of Jisung and looked at his head.
He moved hair stuck to the skin away from his face to get a closer look.

"Does seem to be just a flesh wound. You might have a concussion though" Minho said and softly held Jisung's chin turning him to face him.
"Follow my finger" Minho said and then made Jisung do the standard tests for a concussion.
"Sooooooooo" Jisung asked after he tried to count the months backwards.
"You have a concussion" Minho said.
"What? I only messed up April and October" Jisung defended.
"So you're telling me you would have Easter during Autumn and then Halloween during spring?" Minho said.
"No" Jisung looked sheepishly.
"Well that's what you implied when you messed up the months" Minho jabbed.

"Now turn your head sideways" Minho said.
He stood up and went around the room searching until he found a bottle of water.
He came back over to Jisung and ripped a part of his own sleeve off.
He drenched it in water.
"Keep your head sideways I'm going to try and wash the dirt out your wound, you don't want to get infected" Minho said.
He began to dab the soaked sleeve onto Jisung head. It stung a bit and Jisung flinched but was able to withstand it.

"I don't get you Minho" Jisung said staring at the wall.
"What do you mean?" Minho said focusing on Jisung's wound.
I just don't get it. One minute you want to punch me in the face and the next you're caring for my wounds" Jisung turned his head to Minho stopping him from tending to his wound.

"Now we are stuck in here together I want to know what the hell your true feelings are"