Sixty-two

Nick

"He's like a drug for you, Bella"

-Stephanie Meyer

__________________________________

     am i gay?

     He contemplated wether hitting enter was a good idea or not. Did he really want to know?

     After a few seconds, he pressed it, hoping the impulsiveness of it would help.

* * * * * * *

     A long list of websites appeared when before him.

- Am I Gay? wikiHow.com

- How Gay Are You? BuzzFeed

- Gay Test: Am I Gay? Quiz ProProfs

- The 100% Accurate Gay Test! AllTheTests.com

     And many, many more where listed as he kept scrolling. Nick was in a state of fear, anxiety, curiosity, all other overwhelming feelings. He didn't know what to do with himself. Quickly swiping his fingers down on the trackpad, he made his way back to the top of the page. Without a second thought, he clicked the top wikiHow link.

~~~~~~

     The Dewlsbry boy stared daringly at the three simple words in front of him

     The Dewlsbry boy stared daringly at the three simple words in front of him. They may just be three simple words, but to him, they where whirling around in his mind, taking up every inch of space and filling him with fear as he pleaded for an answer. Just a plain simple answer. He doesn't care what it is. He just wants to understand.

     Question after question showed themselves to Nick as he scrolled down the site

     Question after question showed themselves to Nick as he scrolled down the site. They were all multiple choice questions, leaving him slightly annoyed as not all the answers could relate to him and he didn't know what to do.

     He got through the first quiz, with an unfortunate answer that only made him more confused.

You Might Be Gay!? 🏳️‍🌈