Chapter 13: Forgiveness

"MITCH WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Jerome yelled as soon as we got in his car.

Mitch groaned. I told Jerome about what happened at the café, with tears in my eyes.

"I didn't want to go out with that jerk, really! He just looked so sad when he asked me and I felt bad."

Jerome nodded. "I see says the blind man."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

Jerome drove to the Team Crafted house. When we got there, the rest of the guys ran outside to help. They carried Mitch to the couch and set him down.

"Okay who knows how to treat things like this?" Adam asked us. Everyone shook their heads, except for me.

I spoke up. "Let me handle this. I might need help though. I want you guys to bring Mitch to someplace more comfy than a couch."

"How about his bed?" Ty suggested.

I nodded. The guys lifted Mitch. "Guys my legs are fine. It's just my back and arms, I can walk perfectly fine." Mitch moaned.

He started limping toward the elevator. Jerome and I went with him, while the rest of the guys took the stairs.

Mitch limped to his room and fell face first on his bed. Everyone gasped when we saw his back.

His shirt was stained red from all the blood. The cut still having some glass in, was still bleeding. This was major compared to the scrapes and bruises on his arms.

"Do you guys have any gauze, ointment, bandages, tweezers, aspirin, or rubbing alcohol?" I asked.

The guys looked at each other awkwardly. Then they shook their heads.

"Well can you get that stuff, from like Target or something?!" I said.

They stared at me. Then they ran downstairs, hopefully going to Target.

It was just Mitch, Jerome, and I in the room now. Jerome sat next to Mitch, his hands folded.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking about. He just looked really upset. I went over and sat next to him.

"Is everything alright Jerome?"

He looked at me. "Its just... I don't want this happening again. I hate seeing him like this."

I turned my head toward Mitch. He had his head in his hands. I could hear him moaning softly.

"Hey Jerome, do you think you could get an ice pack for Mitch's head?"

He nodded and stood up. He left the room leaving me with Mitch. I scooted closer to him.

"I'm really sorry about what happened. I shouldn't have agreed to go on a date with that jerk." I said.

He lifted his head. "It's alright, I forgive you."

I smiled. We stared at each other for awhile, then I couldn't stand it anymore. I leaned in and kissed him. I put my arms around his shoulders and he put his hands on my waist.

We heard the door open, and stopped kissing immediately. Jerome stood there with the rest of the guys awkwardly.

Adam spoke. "Um were we interrupting something?"

Both of our faces reddened. "N-No not at all." I said embarrassed.

"Alright well we got the stuff you wanted." Quentin said handing bags to me.

Jerome had also came back with an ice pack. "We're going to be downstairs eating if you need us."

They left me with Mitch. I turned to him. "Okay, let's get started."

I started searching the bags for some bandages for his minor cuts. When I found the box, I turned back around to see Mitch shirtless.

My eyes widened. "Why is your shirt off?"

"So you could get to the cut on my back easier. Why are you staring at me like that?"

I hadn't realized that I was staring at his abs this whole time. I snapped out of my trance and blushed. "Oh, no reason."

I treated the minor cuts then I found the tweezers to take the pieces of glass out.

He turned around and I started taking the glass out. Then I cleaned the cut with some alcohol wipes.

Mitch looked over his shoulder. "How's it looking?"

I had my hand on his back. "Muscular..."

He raised an eyebrow. "I'm talking about the cut."

"O-Oh um it's not so bad. Maybe in a week or two it should be healed."

Then I finished cleaning it up and put some gauze and a bandage on. I handed him the bottle of aspirin.

"All done!" I said happily.

"Hey thanks dood." He replied giving me a hug.

"Are you gonna be okay for tomorrow?" I asked.

He nodded and kissed my cheek. "I kinda want to get back at that Caden."

I got up from his bed. "Wanna go downstairs and eat? I'm starving."

He laughed and took my hand. We walked into the kitchen and got swarmed by hugs.

The guys came over to us and started hugging us, as if we had just come back from the dead.

"So is Mitch gonna be okay?" Jerome asked.

I nodded and got more hugs.

"We got some prizza here for you guys." Jason said.

"Thanks guys."

Mitch and I ate some pizza. I was thinking about Izzy's birthday tomorrow. The guys are going to be coming to our school, Green Ridge High, to give Izzy a birthday surprise. She's going to meet seven YouTubers, in one day! I can't think of anything that can top that.

After we finished eating, we sat on the couch and watched some TV. Mitch had his arm around my shoulders.

"Wanna record a hunger games with me and Jerome tomorrow afternoon?" He asked me out of nowhere.

I was shocked. He wanted me to record a hunger games. I smiled. "Yes, but I have to warn you I'm really bad at hunger games."

"Aw, don't worry. I'll protect you."

I laughed. "That was the cheesiest thing you could've said."

"I know."

We watched TV for a couple more hours. Then Mitch took me home.

At my doorstep, he brought me in for a kiss. I was always amazed when he kissed me. I felt like I was reliving the moment when-

When I fell for him.

Don't you guys just love the ending to this chapter XD. I did a good job I know and you're welcome.

I'd like to apologize for the lack of updating. I'm in New York right now seeing some family and I haven't been able to write as much as I wanted to. But if I finish a chapter I'll update right away.

Anyways how's the story going so far? Is there something you want me to change?

~Silver :p