Chapter 17: We Did It!

We walked out of the gate and heard a honk. Our heads turned to a black limousine with our names on it.

"Look, a limo!" Eliana said.

"Oh, that's probably ours." Lauren said. The populars went up to the limo. Lauren knocked the window.

"Hello?! It's the girls who are supposed to be in this limo!" Kristina yelled.

The driver lowered the window. "You aren't the ones that we're looking for."

"Umm.. did you just say we?" Ashley asked.

The doors to the limo opened to reveal its passengers. Some guys came out of the car.

"Hey Ellyse!" Mitch yelled and waved like a crazy person.

I giggled and waved back. Ashley waved to Mitch too. "Hiiiiiiii Mitch!" She yelled as she batted her eyelashes.

Mitch looked around, looking for where that voice came from.

"Um hi?" He said looking in the opposite direction.

Ashley crossed her arms. "Um, aren't you going to escort me to the limo."

Mitch scratched his head. "Um who am I talking to?"

Ashley opened her mouth to say something, but Katy put her hand over her mouth.

Mitch came over to me, holding his arm out. I smiled as he led me to the limo.

The rest of the girls followed us in. We waved to the populars as we drove away. Mitch handed me a Dr. Pepper.

"Thanks!" I took a sip and sat back.

"Who got the limo?" Eliana asked.

"Yeah, we just asked you guys to pick us up." Skylar added.

The guys shrugged, looking as confused as we were. "We don't have any idea. It just showed up at the house. The driver said it was ours." Adam said.

"We have arrived, ladies and gentlemen." I heard the driver call.

I looked out the window and noticed that we were in the mall parking garage. We all got out of the limo, saying thanks to the driver.  I felt the cool autumn breeze on my skin, as we walked to the mall entrance.

The girls and I walked into the mall and ran off to the nearest Forever 21. The guys jogged after us, looking embarrassed.

We barged into the store and went up the escalator. We passed by a girl that looked at us funny. She was probably wondering why a bunch of crazy people were at this store.

We looked at the dresses that they had available. While we were gazing in awe at all of the dresses, we didn't notice the girl we passed behind us.

"Whoa, is that you Ellyse?" I turned around and was face to face with my old childhood friend.

"Oh my gosh! Is it really you Jasmine?!" I said with surprise.

Jasmine and I went to kindergarten together. She was really shy when I was with her at first, but then she got to know me and we became friends.

A few years later back in middle school, she moved to Minnesota so that she could be closer to family.

I was really shocked to see her here again. I gave her a hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" I said.

"I know right! Guess what though, we moved back here just yesterday!" She smiled.

"Are you serious?!?! That's amazing!!!!"

We started chatting, when I heard Izzy cough behind me. "So um, you guys know each other?"

I turned around. "Oh I'm so sorry. Jasmine, this is Izzy, Jada, Eliana, and Skylar."

They waved to her. "Hi!" They said in unison.

"Wanna hang out with us?" Eliana offered.

She grinned and nodded. "Wow that's really nice. Thanks!"

We got back to looking for dresses. Then I heard someone huffing and puffing behind me.

I turned to find the guys struggling to walk. I went over to them. "Oh my gosh what happened?!"

"We were just trying to catch up to you girls. Man you run fast." Mitch wheezed.

"Hey Ellyse, I found a dress that you m-"

Oh yeah. Kinda forgot to mention the YouTubers.

"Oh um hi Jasmine. Meet Team Crafted..." I said awkwardly.

I could tell that she couldn't believe what she was seeing. I remember she would text me about these guys. Telling me how awesome they were and how she wanted to meet them.

Now she's living the dream.

We stood there in silence. I stared at her face looking for any signs of emotion.

"Ha lol..." Jerome said.

I glared at him. Then I heard Jasmine burst out laughing.

"I can't believe it! It's Team Crafted! Somebody pinch me!"

Jada came through the racks of clothes and pinched her.

"You just gotta ask and I'm there." She grinned.

The rest of the girls came from behind the racks.

"Hey guys, you decided to catch up." Izzy said.

"Not our fault. You guys are shopaholics." Adam replied. They shrugged and continued to shop.

Jasmine was still in shock. She took out her phone and asked if she could take a picture with them. The guys let her and a few seconds later she was tweeting about it.

"This is amazing! Ellyse you're so lucky to have met them!"

I smiled. "Yeah it was a rare opportunity."

"Ellyse! We found a dress for you!" Skylar handed me an ocean blue dress. It had spaghetti straps and was above my knees in length.

"You are going to look gorgeous in that." Mitch commented.

I blushed. "Thanks Mitch."

"Izzy you really don't like any of these?" Eliana held up some dresses to show her.

Izzy shook her head. "Nope. Sorry Eliana but I told you I'm not a dress person."

Jasmine turned to her. "Not a dress person? I can help!"

She took Izzy's hand and pulled her toward the racks.

The rest of us waited for them. After a few minutes they came back with dresses in hand.

"What you found one for Izzy? This is a miracle!" I said excitedly. Izzy had a light blue dress in her hand, that went down to knee length.

"I sure did. I found this one for me too, since I'm going to Green Ridge."

She had a strapless indigo dress with a skirt that was long in the back and short in the front.

"So can you really add video game stuff on this dress?" Izzy asked.

She nodded. Izzy grinned and gave her a hug.

"Let's go pay for these." I said.

We walked over to the counter and payed for the dresses.

Just as we were walking out, we heard someone behind us. We all turned around to see a dude being chased by a mob of girls.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated. My editor was on vacation and just came back today.

Anyways I'm going to be updating again on Wednesday PST. Also the cover contest is almost over!! By Wednesday I won't be taking anymore so get them to me quick!!!

~Silver :p