Chapter 19: Some Girl Talk

We went upstairs to my room and sat down.

"Okay so, why are we here?" Jada asked.

I sighed. "I thought we could have a girls night."

They nodded. "That makes sense. We haven't done that in awhile."

"I also wanted to make Jasmine feel more comfortable around you guys. So Jasmine, is there anything you wanted to ask us?"

She looked at each of us. Her eyes stopped on Jada.

"So you and Jason?"

Jada nodded. "You got that right."

Then she turned to me. "And you're with Mitch?"

"Yeah..." I replied awkwardly.

Jasmine was silent for a moment. Then she took a deep breath.

"That's amazing!" She yelled.

She hugged the both of us. Jada looked at me with a confused look on her face. Jasmine let go of us and smiled.

"You guys are sooooo lucky to have boyfriends that are famous YouTubers!"

Jada and I were still shocked at her reaction. We thought that she would get jealous or something.

Then she turned to Eliana and Skylar. "I'm guessing you both are close?"

"Yeah, we're step-sisters." Skylar piped up.

Jasmine nodded. She looked over to Izzy, who was playing on her gameboy.

"God dang it! I jumped!" She shouted at her game.

We all giggled. She looked up at us and smiled.

"Am I funny when I yelling at my game?" She asked trying not to laugh.

We nodded. Then we all burst out laughing.

I don't even think we knew what we were laughing about. We were probably having that 'we're all drunk' moment.

Then we all started talking about polar bears and puffins, while we had homemade Starbucks frappuccinos.

After our little episode, Jasmine decided that we should gossip. I'm not a really big gossip person but I might as well do it.

"So I know that Jada and Ellyse don't apply to this but, who do you girls fancy in that group?" She smirked.

I stared at Eliana, Skylar, and Izzy. They all were looking down at the floor, waiting for someone to speak up. After a few seconds for silence, Izzy sighed.

"I might as well tell you now Jasmine. I fancy Ian, but in a friend way. I wouldn't date him or anything."

Jasmine nodded, excepting her answer. Eliana and Skylar looked at each other, as if they were sharing their thoughts with each other.

Then Eliana spoke. "Well Skylar and I fancy the same person."

"Yeah, we both fancy Jerome..." Skylar added.

"But he's mine..." Eliana said softly.

Skylar hit her shoulder and laughed. "Not if I get him first..."

"What about you Jasmine? Who do you fancy?" Jada said, grinning.

Jasmine gulped. I chuckled.

"Come on Jasmine, you made them say who they fancy. Now it's your turn." I persuaded.

She groaned. "Fine if that's what'll make you guys happy."

She took a deep breath and and quietly mumbled something.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" Jada asked. She scooted closer to Jasmine.

Jasmine mumbled a bit louder this time, but we still couldn't understand her.

"Jasmine, you need to speak up so we can both hear and understand what you're saying." I explained.

She sighed. "Fine. I like Preston."

"Really? But you just met him today!" Eliana said, surprised.

Jasmine blushed. "I know, but I can't help it..."

Jada gave her a hug. "It's okay. If that's how you feel about him, then I'll support your decision."

I joined in the hug. "Me too."

Then everyone else started hugging Jasmine. We were all having a happy hugging moment.

"Guys... I can't... breathe..." Jasmine gasped.

We let go of each other and backed away. When her breathing was calm again, I went downstairs and got some popcorn.

"Hey guys, wanna watch a movie?" I asked holding up the bowl of popcorn.

They nodded. Then we started discussing what movie to watch. We all agreed on watching Pitch Perfect because why not?

When we were about halfway through the movie, everyone was asleep. Well, except for me and Jasmine.

"Jasmine, are you feeling alright?"

She nodded slowly. Her eyes were glued to the television screen.

"Yeah, you guys have been so nice to me. I appreciate that. Thank you." She whispered.

"No problem Jasmine."

Then she closed her eyes and fell asleep. I smiled and turned off the tv.

"Goodnight everyone." I whispered.

Then I slowly drifted off to sleep. I dreamt about how exciting tomorrow's dance would be.

We probably won't learn much tomorrow. Yay...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhile, please don't hate me :(.

I've been busy since school starts soon again for me and some other boring stuff.

In other not boring news, I have chosen the winner for my cover contest!!!! So congrats to ImRossome77890 you won my cover contest!

I'd like to mention playfulcolor because she made a great cover also :).

Also guys this story is almost over. Yes I know people are crying right now but there is going to be a sequel, so be ready for that.

~Silver :p