Chapter 15: Da Hunga Games

After school, we brought Izzy to the Team Crafted house.

"So this is the famous mansion. It's pretty sweet if you ask me." She said impressed.

Mitch walked over to us. "Wanna join in the vlog?"

We nodded and followed him into the living room.

He turned on the camera. "Hey dudes it's Mitch or BajanCanadian here with another vlog and Team Crafted!" Mitch showed each of them sitting on the couch. Then he zoomed in on Jerome face.

"Hey there biggums." Jerome said. He made some slurping sounds making the team laugh.

"And here we have... Oooo who are these pretty ladies?"

We giggled. "You know who we are Mitch. We're the Guns & Roses!" Izzy said coming up with a team name.

"The Guns & Roses, I like it, but would you like to introduce yourselves."

Before we could say anything, Jason ran up to Jada and pecked her on the cheek.

"Guys, this girl is Jada." She waved to the camera.

Ian stood up and hugged Izzy. "This is Izzy."

Jerome put his arms around Eliana and Skylar. "These cuties are Eliana and Skylar."

Mitch pointed the camera at me. "And this bombshell is Ellyse and apparently these are the Guns & Roses."

"Yeah!" The girls and I yelled.

"Some are more than guns and roses though, aren't they Jason." Ty said.

Jason blushed. Jada giggled and kissed him lightly.

"Same thing goes for you doesn't it Mitch." Adam grinned.

Mitch looked at Adam blankly. He handed the camera to Jerome. Then he walked over to me and picked me up.

"Mitch what are y-" I got cut off by his lips being pressed against mine.

When he pulled away he looked back at Adam. "It sure does Adam."

"Hey guys, Jerome now has the camera. With all this kissing going on, I think it's that time." Jerome smirked.

We all looked at him confused. "Time for what Jerome?" I asked, curious.

"IT'S TIME FOR A MEROME KISS!" Jerome yelled has he handed the camera to me. "COME HERE BIGGUMS!"

"Ahhhhh!" Mitch ran from Jerome.

I turned the camera to my face. "You can already hear the fangirls screaming."

"Mitch! Don't run from my love!" Jerome said as he chased after him.

"No Jerome! Let's think about this logically here."

"Screw logic."

"Jerome listen." Mitch whispered something to him.

"Oh, okay." Jerome nodded understanding.

They went into the kitchen and made a sandwich.

"Okay guys here's as close to a merome kiss as you'll get, because Mitch is being a butt." Jerome said sadly.

"Remember when we did this with a fajita Jerome? This is the second time we're doing this, only this time it's with a sandwich."

"So here we go."

Jerome and Mitch bit into opposite sides of the sandwich. Their lips barely touched, but it was probably enough for the fangirls.

"Now here come the fangirls squealing." I said to the camera.