Chapter 18

A/N: Don't forget to comment and remember that I love you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yn's POV

*The Next Night*

I was laying in my bed, studying. I haven't heard from Diggy since yesterday. I've tried calling him, texting him, everything.

Okay, I'll admit, that plan I had set up was stupid. I don't know why I ever thought they may be able to get along. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the doorbell ring.

I ran downstairs. It's only me and Torion here, and neither one of us were expecting anybody. "Who is it?" I asked behind the door.

"Chad" was the reply from the other side.

I looked upstairs making sure Torion wasn't up and quickly opening the door. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"What? I can't see my girlfriend?" He was definitely being sarcastic because he already knew why he couldn't be here.

I rolled my eyes as he took a seat on the couch with a smirk. "If Torion hears you, he'll kill you, literally" I said.

"He'll be okay" he said while putting his feet up on the coffee table.

" No no no no no no no. You need to leave" I said, pointing to the door that was still open. "I'm studying, busy. Torion's right upstairs, if he found out you're here, that'd be the fuckin' end of both of us" I said walking toward him. "And get yo damn feet off my mama's table!" I said, pushing his feet off.

He sat up, looking annoyed. "Don't make that face, you came to my house uninvited while I was busy and you already know my big brother doesn't like yo ass" I said.

"Mannnn" he said annoyed and getting up. "Come home with me then."

"Why?" I said. "What's so important that you gotta come to my house at 12:00 at night, Chad."

"I just wanted to hang out, damn."

"What part of 'I'm busy' are you not gettin'?" I asked, getting more and more annoyed.

Then, Torion came downstairs, rubbing his eyes.

Uh-oh.

"Yn" he said slowly, when he was fully downstairs and saw Chad.

"Ummmm.. yeah" I said.

"The fuck is this nigga doin' here?!" He grabbed Chad by his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"Torion, stop" I said, trying to calm him down. I was gently pulling his arm back, not wanting to be too rough because he'd get even angrier. I know my brother, trust me.

And Chad knew better than to fight back, so he didn't.

"Yn, you still a virgin right?" He tightened his grip on Chad when he asked.

"What?" I said.

"Did y'all just have sex?!" Torion said punching Chad in the face. He stumbled to the ground.

"Torion, what the fuck?! Stop it!" I yelled grabbing him.

He turned around and grabbed my arm. "Did. Yall. Have. Sex." His grip tightened.

"Let me go!" I yelled. He tightened his grip even more as I tried to break free from his grasp. I yelled out in pain. "Stop it, Torion, you're hurting me!"

"Let her go" Chad said slowly getting up and wiping the blood from his nose. It looked broken.

"You lucky I won't kill yo ass" Torion growled at him. "First you hurt my sister, then you fuck her and-"