Chapter 12

Yn's POV

I turned my ponytail into a messy bun and hopped out of the car. Everybody else was right beside me as I rang Chad's doorbell.

I stood there with my arms crossed as Chad opened the door a few seconds later. He didn't even have a shirt on. He looked nervous, like he was hiding something. Or, in this case, hiding someone. "Yn" he said. He looked at everybody who was behind me. "What're you doing here?"

I pushed him aside. "Don't fuckin' speak to me" I said as I walked into the house and went into his bedroom. Sure enough, Paige was laying there, half naked. She jumped when she saw me. "Yn, it's not what it looks like" she said trying to cover herself.

"Get up and come outside" I said. I wasn't about to pull any weak shit and beat her ass while she wasn't ready. I walked out the door and waited.

Diggy was behind me. "What happened?"

Paige came out, fully dressed this time. "You're about to find out" I said as I walked over to her.

"Yn, let me explain" she said.

"Don't wanna hear it" I said as I took off my earrings and handed them to Reginae.

"Nae, hear me out" Paige said.

She shook her head. "Karma's a bitch" she smirked.

"So, you thought you were just gonna get away with fuckin' my boyfriend? I thought you were my best friend you fake ass bitch" I said right before I started beating her ass. I didn't grab her hair not once, but that's all she did. She couldn't fight, she was trying to grab my hair the whole time.

Reginae was screaming and recording the whole time. "Beat that ass, Yn!"

I punched her so hard she fell to the ground. Then I got on top of her and started punching her even harder.

"Okay, Yn, that's enough!" Chad said trying to get me off of her. He grabbed me and then pulled me back. I broke away from his grip and punched him as hard as I could.

Diggys POV

Damn, I had no idea Yn had hands like this. She's the definition of a gorgeous girl that can handle her own.

After she punched Chad, he stumbled back a little bit. Then, he started walkin' up on her like he was about to hit her. Thats when Torion and I stepped in.

"Aye, bitch" I tapped Chad's shoulder. As soon as he turned around I punched him. He was on the ground, he wasn't knocked out though. I didn't try to knock him out but trust me, if I really wanted to, I would have.

Torion gave me dap. "Cheat on that, nigga" he said as he stomped him one good time. Chad rolled around and groaned in pain.

Yn's POV

I watched what happened. Diggy stood up for me again. Wow, he's just so great.

I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't even realize Paige had got up from the ground. She grabbed my messy bun and swung me to the ground. She tried to get on top of me but I flipped her over. I was on top of her again and I started punching her again and again, harder and harder.

All she could do was cover her face, but I moved her arms and pinned them down with my knees. I kept punching her until I felt somebody grab my arms. I struggled to break free. Then, the person stood me up. Since my arms weren't free for me to punch her, I stomped her and kicked her.

"Okay,okay Yn, that's it" I could tell the person holding me back was Diggy.

Reginae stopped recording and ran over to help Diggy get me away from Paige. I looked at her while she was on the ground. I did major damage: one of her teeth were missing, another one was chipped, her nose and mouth was bleeding, she had a black eye, she had a bruise on her swollen jaw, and a busted lip.

They took me away from her and I broke away from them and went over to Chad. He was still laying on the ground. I kneeled down beside him and shook my head. "In case you didn't notice already, it's over." He kept groaning.

Torion grabbed me and lead me to the car.

Reginae drove us all to my house again.

"Damn, Yn, you weren't playing at all" she said as she kept watching the video.

I took my hair out of the bun and sat on the couch. "That bitch'll think twice before fuckin' with me again" I said. I looked down at my clothes and saw I had Paige's blood on me. "I'm gonna go shower. Torion, can they spend the night?"

He shrugged. "I don't care Mike Tyson" he joked.

I smiled an ran upstairs to shower.

Torion's POV

Nae and Diggy were calling their parents and telling them they were staying at our house. I sat down and watched TV.

"My dad said I can stay" Nae said excitedly.

Diggy nodded. "My mom's cool with it, too."

They watched Tv with me. After a while, Yn came down and grabbed Reginae. "C'mon" she said. They both ran upstairs.

I looked over at Diggy. He was watching Yn run back up the stairs. "Have you told her how you feel yet?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nah, I don't know how to."

"She's single now, there's no excuse" I said.

He was about to say something when Yn and Reginae ran back downstairs. "Torion, Diggy, mommy's on FaceTime" she said. She came around so everybody could be able to be on the screen. Yn screenshotted it once everyone's face was seen.

"Hey mom" I said to the screen.

"Heyyyy everybody" she said. "I just heard that Chad and Yn broke up" she said. "Its about damn time!" she said while laughing.

Everybody laughed along with her. "Yn, you said Chad cheated on you with Paige, right."

Yn nodded. "Yeah."

She shook her head. "I never liked that heffa" she said. Everybody started laughing again. "Y'all didn't fight did you? Yn, I've seen you fight, you'd kill her."

"Ummmm.. well, I can't say I didn't fight her" Yn said.

"I have it recorder" Reginae said holding her phone up.

Mom started laughing. "Nae, you're a mess" she said before turning her attention back to Yn. "Yn, you know how I feel about you fighting" she said sternly.

She nodded. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, ma."

"Okay" she said before smiling. "I gotta go y'all. Make sure Nae sends that video" she said before hanging up.

Diggy started cracking up. "She wants your fight video?"

Yn stood up laughing. "Yeah, that's my mom for ya." She ran upstairs with Nae again.

"You need to make a move, bruh."

Diggy sighed. "I know. I will. Soon. I just need to find out how."

__________________________

Okay, I'm not gonna stop writing, but I may consider taking a break. I wish j could explain why to you guys. I love you guys so much, honestly, you're all sweethearts and very supportive. I'm gonna keep writing just for you guys. But I'm not gonna be updating that much.

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲