Break Time? I Think So.

Ok, so I obviously can't stick to a schedule.

Maybe I should just go on a fricking writing hiatus!

Actually that's basically what I'm doing now...

No but seriously, I might

I'll probably still update this (because my life I just so exciting) but I think I'm going to take an acknowledged break from writing for a while.

Soz if you wanted me to update, and/or if you actually had faith in me this time.

But on a (hopefully) happier note, I've started listening to another band!

Can you guess who?

I'll give you some hints: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Muse

What do you think is next?

If you guessed Black Veil Brides...

You're correct!

I recently started listening to them and they actually better than I expected.

Not that I thought they were going to be bad!

Please don't hurt me...

I just thought they were going to be good, but they're amazing! I've only listened to a few songs, but I plan to listen to a lot more.

The ones I've listened to so far are: Heart Of Fire, Faithless, Devil In The Mirror, Goodbye Agony, World Of Sacrifice, Last Rites, Stolen Omen, Walk Away, Drag Me To The Grave, The Shattered God, Crown Of Thorns, Fallen Angels, We Stitch These Wounds, Perfect Weapon, Knives and Pens, In The End, We Don't Belong, Devil's Choir, and Lost It All.

What do you think I should listen to by them next?

Let me know!

Ok, well that's all for now, bye!