I Dyed My Hair Again!

Yep, that happened.

I bleached the absolute shlit out of my ends and then I tried to dye them blue but apparently the blue hair dye my friend found was washable and SUCKED.

We both tried it (her hair was previously red and she wanted it to be purple idk) and all it did was go (barely noticeable) light green. So after that we decided to dye it with koolaid, which is how she usually dyes her hair.

But since there wasn't any blue I had to settle for purple too. So after a half an hour of putting our hair in boiling hot koolaid, I have purple ends with a little blonde showing because I couldn't stay still and I kept moving my hair out of the koolaid.

So my hair is now... four colours. The top is my natural hair colour (lightish brown), then it's dark brown from the first time I did ombre, then it's blonde from the bleach, and finally it's dark purple.

So yay hair dyeing!

Also, in other exciting news, idk if I told you guys or not (actually I'm like 90% sure I did but whatever) I'm getting The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire!

But now I'm also getting a phandom bracelet, a llama the hat, and a 'The Cat Whiskers They Come From Within' t-shirt!

Honestly I wanted to get almost everything but my grandparents were like "No! Everything is too expensive!" and I was like "Well yeah but it's Dan and Phil so it's worth it!" but they weren't having any of it so I'm only getting those three things.

Plus secretly the book but shhhhhhhhh...

(This happened a while ago but Imma tell you anyway ok.)

Anyway, Im 110% sure my new bestie and I are twins that were separated at birth because we're actually the same person, no exaggeration what so ever.

You should follow her on here (AlloftheShips) and read her story: Best friend love (a phanfiction)

Ok, that's all in my exciting life...

Bye♥