𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝑉

Soon after the episode ended, I could hear what sounded like a stampede of hungry men run down the stairs.

I turned around to see who came down.

It was Tanner, Isaac and Nick. Larry was over Isaacs shoulder, he was kicking and wiggling like a worm on his shoulder.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOURE GONNA DROP ME!!!!"

"NUH UH IM STRONG TRUST" Isaac laughed, throwing him on the beanbag.

Isaac pretended to jump on him, but instead landed next to him.

Nick was a laughing mess next to me on the couch, Tanner was leaning on the backrest of the couch, giggling.

I was mostly in shock, but I guess you could say I was laughing too.

While all the chaos unwrapped, nick turned to me and asked if it was okay to film me for a vlog. I didn't mind so I nodded yes.

I looked up to see Tanner.

"Is Blake coming too?"

He looked down at me.

"He should be. It was his idea to go out. But I don't know where he is right now."

I nodded.

Nick had pulled a camera out of his ass and was filming the two on the bean bag, it looked like they were.. fighting? I couldn't tell you even if I tried..

"Want Gamersupps? I think we have a tub left." Tanner asked me, ruffling my hair.

I fixed it and said yes, curling up into a ball. No reason, it's just a comfortable position.

"Dude what the fuck are you guys doing."

Nick laughed at Blake's response, turning the camera to him.

Seems like he still hasn't stopped saying 'dude' like a 5th grader. I giggled.

"THINK FAST VAL!!" Tanner yelled, throwing the bottle of Gamersupps at me. I quickly dodged the bottle and it hit Isaac in the head.

"AHHH FUCK-" He dropped down. Larry pointed a finger at him and laughed.

"OH SHIT SORRY ISAAC!" Tanner laughed.

I sneakily grabbed my bottle from the ground, unknowing that Nick was filming me.

"Guys.. This is Tanners girlfriend-"

"SHUT UP NO SHES NOT!!!" Tanner objected. I turned around and almost instinctively threw the bottle at nick.

"AAH NO IM SORRY!!" he yelled out, putting a hand out Incase I did throw it.

"Ahem- This is Tanners friend, Valentine!"

Tanner took the camera out of Nicks hands. "Guys she's been abusing me for the last two years who wants her?" He said to the camera. I objected with actually throwing the bottle at him.

"HEY!!" He yelled, giggling.

"Okay Tanner give the camera back." Nick reached for the camera, closing and opening his hand.

Tanner turned the camera around so it was filming nick and made fun of him, I was also in view, giggling.

"Tanner come on- TANNER." he finally yelled.

Tanner still didn't budge.

"Imma count to three and if that camera isn't in my hand by three ur not getting what you want. One-"

Tanner quickly put the camera in his hands gracefully. I held my stomach from laughter.

Nick inspected the camera as if it had just gone through the trash. "TANNER YOU MADE THE LENS FOGGY!" He yelled. I kept laughing untill another voice spoke up.