𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼𝐼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was gathered downstairs, Tanner and Grunk were playing Mario kart. Grunk was getting absolutely demolished.

"HES HACKING THERES NO WAY." Grunk threw the controller on the bean bag, rage-quitting after losing for the 5th time.

Everyone laughed and was enjoying theirselves. Well, everyone except Yumi. He seemed more stressed than usual.

"Dude, why're you so annoyed?" Nick asked him.

He sighed. "I've been wondering whether or not to call that waitress from yesterday.."

That made my head turn towards him. I don't know why, I guess she intrigued me..?

"Oh my god, dude, do it! Call her now!" Nick exclaimed, hitting Yumi on the shoulder.

As I looked away, I could see Blake look at me for a split second.

He sighed, taking out his phone.

"Guys! Yumis calling the waitress from yesterday!!" Nick yelled. Everyone turned to Yumi and started acting like monkeys. Is that how they always act when anything with a woman is mentioned? I chuckled.

"Okay guys shut up or I won't call her." Yumi said firmly. Everyone shut their gobs and waited for the phone to start calling.

Blake had the girls contact open, hesitating a little before Grunk pressed the 'call' button.

"DUDE!!" he yelled, earning a laugh from everyone. The phone rang for a few seconds until a light female voice answered.

"Hello?"

Yumi looked up from the phone at everyone as if to ask 'what do I say??'.

Nick mouthed something I couldn't quite make out.

"Uh.. hi? Is this the waitress from (insert random restaurant) with blonde hair?" He finally asked.

"Uh.. yes?.. I work there... I'm sorry, who is this?" She asked.

"It's the guy whose number you gave to. The guy with a bunch of idiots around him?" Isaac put his head in his hands as if he was disappointed. Grunk made an X with his hands and mouthed 'zero rizz'.

Yumi shook his head and furrowed his brows, mouthing 'youre really pissing me off!!'

"Ohh! The guy with soft brown hair, yeah?"

"Yeah! Him!" He forced a laugh, looking at everyone with an unsure look.

"Hey!! I'm Delilah by the way. I found you pretty cute so I just decided to shoot my shot! You're not taken though, right?"

For some reason, his glance turned straight to me. I furrowed my brows at him.

"Uh.. no. Why?"

"Oh, good. I was worrying a little now." She giggled. Larry went onto his stomach and started kicking his legs back and forth as if he was Inlove.

Yumi flipped him off, waiting for the girl to continue.

"So.. would you want to go on a date with me? Or just hang out in general. You seem like a nice and cool guy." She blurted out. Grunk and nicks jaws dropped and they started quietly laughing.

Yumi muted himself on the phone, whispering 'what do I say??'.

"Say yes, duh?? She's such a catch and you'll feel loved for the first time!" Tanner said, earning a scoff from Blake.

"Look, I understand if you don't want to-"

He quickly I muted himself and interrupted her.

"No! I-i mean yes I do want to.." he looked up at everyone for reassurance. Everyone either held up one finger or mouthed 'DATE!' to him. He glanced at me but I didn't say anything. I don't care if he dates someone, it's not like I'm still in love with him..