𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼

It had been probably a few minutes since we began driving from home. The car ride was otherwise silent, the only exception being the songs Blake was playing.

I didn't really plan on making any small talk with Blake. I don't even know how to, even if i wanted to.

I feel like It would be awkward since, well... I think you know yourself..

But, to my surprise, Blake started talking.

"So uh.. what ride are you planning on getting on first?" He asked me, a slightly awkward tone to it.

I shrugged. "Probably a rollercoaster or some insane ass ride." I added, looking at Blake. He had a small smile plastered on his face.

He was holding the steering wheel from the bottom with one hand, the other was laid peacefully in his lap.

He was wearing this black hoodie that seemed to be some of his merch that he sold awhile ago. How do I know? Tanner was wearing the exact same hoodie once and told me what it was.

I won't lie, the design is pretty good. I think If I was a fan I'd definitely buy it.

He also had some black basketball shorts on as well.

My eyes wandered back up to his face. His eyes were focused on the road. They had this comfortable softness to it, I'm not quite sure how. It felt comforting to look at his eyes.

Then, my glance made its way to his hair. It wasn't as messy as it was this morning, but it was still a little bit messed up. It seemed slightly damp at some parts, probably when he showered.

After I was done a̶d̶m̶i̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶i̶s̶ h̶a̶i̶r̶ being jealous over his hair, my eyes wandered to his li-

"Are we there yet?" Grunk asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

As I realized what I had been doing, I quickly looked away and looked out of my window. I tried covering my face as I felt it go red.

How long was I doing that for? Did he notice? If he did, I just might sleep on train tracks.

"Almost an hour, Grunk. You can sleep some more," Blake responded to him, making a turn.

Grunk groaned and laid his head back down onto the window and closed his eyes. I wanted to jump out of this car right then and there.

I heard Blake laugh dryly.

"You alright?" He asked me.

"Mhm! Just tired," I replied, not looking at him. I already looked enough.

"You can sleep too, you know. I won't crash the car." He joked, looking at me for a second. I lightly laughed.

"I know," I smiled, taking my phone and going on Instagram.

The first post that I was met with on it was a post from Larry.

-----------------------------------------------------------

larrrycroft